Excel Disposable Safelet IV Catheters
Excel Disposable Safelet IV Catheters
What is a Safelet Catheter?
Safelet IV catheters are one-handed, one-action catheters that don’t require rolling.
What is an Angiocath used for?
Angiocaths are used for inserting a guide wire during venous catheterization.
Learn about Exel Safelet IV Catheters
Disposable Safelet IV Catheters by Excel have a precision taper that assures smooth venipuncture and eliminates blood residuals. No catheter tip fold-back. Pyrogen-free. Wingless. Sterile. Latex-Free. PTFE Radio-opaque. IV catheters are available in multiple sizes. Designed for one-handed opening and no rolling needed. Hydrophobic membrane eliminates blood leakage.
The Excel Disposable Safelet IV Catheters are available in a variety of sizes to suit your needs. Choose from 14G, 16G, 18G, or 20G options, all of which are 1 1/4" or 2" long. This IV catheter is typically inserted in arm or hand and uses a needle to puncter a vein and deliver fuilds directly to the blood stream.
bttn offers a variety of shipping options to best fit your orders. All orders over $199 include free shipping. For those under $199, a $10 fee will be added, while those under $99 will have a $20 fee added for shipping. Products weighing over 100lbs will be marked in our system as “freight collect” and someone from our team will reach out to you directly to confirm shipping costs. For more information on our shipping policy, please refer to our shipping policy page.
Most of our products ship out within 24-48 business hours, depending on availability. If you wish to cancel your order, you must request a cancellation the same day your order is placed. Please contact email@example.com with your order number to request a cancellation. After your cancellation has been confirmed, you will be issued a refund to your original form of payment. If your order is shipped before cancellation is confirmed, you will not be able to cancel your order.
Damaged or Defective Products
Please inspect your order upon receipt and contact bttn immediately if your product is damaged, defective, or incorrect. If your product is damaged, you need to contact firstname.lastname@example.org within 72 hours of receiving your order. Please include your order number, a description of the issue, and a photo. If damage is reported after 72 hours, your product will no longer be eligible for return. Additionally, if a photo is not included in your correspondence, we will be unable to verify eligibility for a prepaid return label.
bttn will only accept returns up to 14 business days after your delivery date. Your product must be returned in the same packaging, condition and quantity it was delivered.
If your product is eligible for return contact email@example.com In the email, place the order number in the subject line, include a brief description of the reason for returning, and attach any applicable pictures.
bttn will not accept returns for the following products:
- Any item which has been used after opening, stickered, marked, defaced, or is without all original packaging, labeling, package inserts, or operating manuals
- Products that are regulated and/or require a medical license to purchase
- Products that are refrigerated
- Products labeled ‘hazardous’
- Products labeled ‘sterile’ or ‘sterilized’
- Products used to analyze human body tissue
- Products containing hazardous chemicals
- Products that are non-stock (product status is 14-21 Days) or have been drop-shipped (product status is 7-14 Days) directly from the manufacturer non-stocked
- All brands of COVID tests
- All discontinued products
- All narcotics and other controlled substances
- All syringes
- All short-dated (e.g. less than 90-day shelf life), outdated, or seasonal products
- N95 Masks - N95 masks are designed to fit securely on the face and may cause discomfort, bruising and or broken skin on the bridge of the nose. bttn will not accept returns on
- N95/KN95 masks due to the way the may fit or feel while wearing them
Upon receiving your return request, our supply team will determine if your product qualifies for a return based on the above guidelines. Customers are responsible for the shipping costs associated with returning the product, unless the product arrived damaged (please review damage products policy above) or you received the wrong product.
If your order qualifies for a return label (products that are damaged or defective within policy terms), our supply team will issue you a return label through email. You will have 14 business days to drop off your product at the designated courier location.
The product will be inspected for quality assurance upon delivery and a refund will be issued to the original form of payment. Once the refund has been issued it can take up to 7-10 business days to reflect on your original form of payment.
Any requests to return products after 14 days from receipt will be denied.
You may also like...