BD PosiFlush Pre-filled Saline Syringe, 10 mL
BD PosiFlush Pre-filled Saline Syringe, 10 mL
BD PosiFlush Normal Pre-filled Flush Saline Syringe, 10 mL
Prefilled saline syringes are specifically designed to help reduce the risk of medication errors, lower the risk of catheter damage and reduce the disposal of waste. BD PosiFlush Pre-Filled Saline Syringe complies with major PICC manufacturer recommendations for flushing with a 10-mL syringe. It also improves clinician efficiency and workflow by eliminating the steps and time involved in the manual preparation of saline syringes.
Designed to prevent the solution from entering a non-sterile area of the syringe, the product helps reduce the risk of solution contamination. The syringe supports efforts to reduce the risk of medication errors by meeting Joint Commission and ISMP medication labeling guidelines.
- 10 mL BD PosiFlush Normal Saline Syringe
- Preservative Free
- Pyrogen Free
- Syringe Tip Orientation: Concentric
- Syringe Tip Type: BD Luer-Lok
- 0.5 mL graduations
- Sterilized product
|Application||IV Flush Solution|
|Container Type||Prefilled Syringe|
|Generic Drug Name||Sodium Chloride, Preservative Free|
The BD PosiFlush Pre-filled Saline Syringe is a 10 mL syringe that is pre-filled with saline. This syringe is designed to flush catheters and is latex-free.
Posiflush Normal Pre Filled Flush Saline Syringe Faqs FAQs
What are prefilled saline syringes used for?
Prefilled saline syringes are single-use, disposable syringes filled with sterile saline solution. They are used to help aid in preventing vascular access systems from becoming blocked.
bttn offers a variety of shipping options to best fit your orders. All orders over $199 include free shipping. For those under $199, a $10 fee will be added, while those under $99 will have a $20 fee added for shipping. Products weighing over 100lbs will be marked in our system as “freight collect” and someone from our team will reach out to you directly to confirm shipping costs. For more information on our shipping policy, please refer to our shipping policy page.
Most of our products ship out within 24-48 business hours, depending on availability. If you wish to cancel your order, you must request a cancellation the same day your order is placed. Please contact email@example.com with your order number to request a cancellation. After your cancellation has been confirmed, you will be issued a refund to your original form of payment. If your order is shipped before cancellation is confirmed, you will not be able to cancel your order.
Damaged or Defective Products
Please inspect your order upon receipt and contact bttn immediately if your product is damaged, defective, or incorrect. If your product is damaged, you need to contact firstname.lastname@example.org within 72 hours of receiving your order. Please include your order number, a description of the issue, and a photo. If damage is reported after 72 hours, your product will no longer be eligible for return. Additionally, if a photo is not included in your correspondence, we will be unable to verify eligibility for a prepaid return label.
bttn will only accept returns up to 14 business days after your delivery date. Your product must be returned in the same packaging, condition and quantity it was delivered.
If your product is eligible for return contact email@example.com In the email, place the order number in the subject line, include a brief description of the reason for returning, and attach any applicable pictures.
bttn will not accept returns for the following products:
- Any item which has been used after opening, stickered, marked, defaced, or is without all original packaging, labeling, package inserts, or operating manuals
- Products that are regulated and/or require a medical license to purchase
- Products that are refrigerated
- Products labeled ‘hazardous’
- Products labeled ‘sterile’ or ‘sterilized’
- Products used to analyze human body tissue
- Products containing hazardous chemicals
- Products that are non-stock (product status is 14-21 Days) or have been drop-shipped (product status is 7-14 Days) directly from the manufacturer non-stocked
- All brands of COVID tests
- All discontinued products
- All narcotics and other controlled substances
- All syringes
- All short-dated (e.g. less than 90-day shelf life), outdated, or seasonal products
- N95 Masks - N95 masks are designed to fit securely on the face and may cause discomfort, bruising and or broken skin on the bridge of the nose. bttn will not accept returns on
- N95/KN95 masks due to the way the may fit or feel while wearing them
Upon receiving your return request, our supply team will determine if your product qualifies for a return based on the above guidelines. Customers are responsible for the shipping costs associated with returning the product, unless the product arrived damaged (please review damage products policy above) or you received the wrong product.
If your order qualifies for a return label (products that are damaged or defective within policy terms), our supply team will issue you a return label through email. You will have 14 business days to drop off your product at the designated courier location.
The product will be inspected for quality assurance upon delivery and a refund will be issued to the original form of payment. Once the refund has been issued it can take up to 7-10 business days to reflect on your original form of payment.
Any requests to return products after 14 days from receipt will be denied.
You may also like...