Ansell Microflex Xceed XC-310 Nitrile Exam Glove, Powder Free
These Microflex nitrile gloves are 3 mil thick and designed to offer superior protection, despite the thinness of the glove. With ERGOFORM Technology, these blue gloves support musculoskeletal health and increase worker productivity. They have a low AQL (0.65), which points to the high barrier quality — which minimizes the risk of exposure due to pinhole defects. Microflex Xceed gloves are also compliant with US food contact regulations and are medical exam grade certified. 250 gloves per box.
Ansell Microflex Xceed XC-310 Nitrile Exam Glove, Powder Free Features:
- Designed with ERGOFORM Technology to support musculoskeletal health and increase worker productivity
- Thin mil design for exceptional tactile sensitivity
- Strong formulation prevents against rips and tears
- Smartly packaged 250 gloves per box with easy, single glove dispensing to reduce waste
- Low 0.65 AQL for allowable pinholes means exceptional barrier integrity
|Chemo Rated||Not Chemo Rated|
|Cuff Style||Beaded Cuff|
|Fingertip Thickness||3.5 mil|
|Glove Exterior||Textured Fingertips|
|Glove Interior||Without Coating|
|Glove Length||Standard Cuff Length|
Looking for a pair of gloves that will protect you during medical exams? Look no further than the Ansell Microflex Xceed XC Powder-Free Nitrile Exam Gloves. These gloves are made of nitrile, a synthetic rubber that is resistant to chemicals, and are powder-free to prevent irritation. The textured fingertips provide a secure grip, and the blue color makes them easy to see. The gloves are available in sizes small, medium, large, X-large, and X-small.
Shipping, Payment, & Returns
bttn offers a variety of shipping options to best fit your orders. All orders over $199 include free shipping. For those under $199, a $3 fee will be added, while those under $99 will have a $6 fee added for shipping. Products weighing over 100lbs will be marked in our system as “freight collect” and someone from our team will reach out to you directly to confirm shipping costs. For more information on our shipping policy, please refer to our shipping policy page.
Payments are accepted via card, check, or PO.
If you are paying by check, please promptly send all checks to 424 2nd Ave W, Suite 700 Seattle, WA 98119.
If paying by PO follow the steps below:
1) Ensure that your Purchase Order correctly reflects the order placed on bttnusa.com
2) Download your organization's PO to your computer
3) Open your email application
4) Create a new email with the subject line "Bttn (Order #)" PO
5) Add email@example.com as the recipient
6) Attach your organization's PO
7) Press Send
bttn will only accept returns up to 14 business days after your delivery date. Your product must be returned in the same packaging, condition and quantity it was delivered.
If your product is eligible for return contact firstname.lastname@example.org. In the email, place the order number in the subject line, include a brief description of the reason for returning, and attach any applicable pictures.
bttn will not accept returns for the following products:
- Any item which has been used after opening, stickered, marked, defaced, or is without all original packaging, labeling, package inserts, or operating manuals
- Products that are regulated and/or require a medical license to purchase
- Products that are refrigerated
- Products labeled ‘hazardous’
- Products labeled ‘sterile’ or ‘sterilized’
- Products used to analyze human body tissue
- Products containing hazardous chemicals
- Products that have been drop-shipped directly from the manufacturer or is non-stocked
- All brands of COVID tests
- All discontinued products
- All narcotics and other controlled substances
- All syringes
- All short-dated (e.g. less than 90-day shelf life), outdated, or seasonal products
- N95 Masks - N95 masks are designed to fit securely on the face and may cause discomfort, bruising and or broken skin on the bridge of the nose. bttn will not accept returns on
- N95/KN95 masks due to the way the may fit or feel while wearing them
Upon receiving your return request, our supply team will determine if your product qualifies for a return based on the above guidelines. Customers are responsible for the shipping costs associated with returning the product, unless the product arrived damaged (please review damage products policy above) or you received the wrong product.
If your order qualifies for a return label (products that are damaged or defective within policy terms), our supply team will issue you a return label through email. You will have 14 business days to drop off your product at the designated courier location.
The product will be inspected for quality assurance upon delivery and a refund will be issued to the original form of payment. Once the refund has been issued it can take up to 7-10 business days to reflect on your original form of payment.
Any requests to return products after 14 days from receipt will be denied.
Microflex Xceed Xc-310 Nitrile Exam Glove Faqs FAQs
Are nitrile gloves powder-free?
While most nitrile gloves are powder free, there are some that are not. Be sure to double-check the glove box or product description on Ansell Microflex Nitrile Gloves, Exceed XC-310 and other gloves before purchasing them.
Why do they put powder in gloves?
Cornstarch powder is put in gloves to serve as a donning agent and help absorb moisture from the hands of the person wearing them.
Do hospitals use powdered gloves?
As of January 2017, powdered gloves were banned from hospitals.
Are nitrile gloves food safe?
Nitrile gloves are in fact food safe and are often the glove of choice for sanitary and comfort purposes.
Are nitrile gloves latex-free?
Yes, nitrile gloves are latex-free. They are safe to use on patients who have latex allergies.
What's the difference between purple and blue nitrile gloves?
Blue gloves are typically made of nitrile and used for medical exams, whereas purple gloves are nitrile as well but offer moderate to high protection from chemicals and fluids.
What is the difference between medical-grade nitrile gloves and nitrile gloves?
Medical-grade nitrile gloves provide increased protection during surgeries and other exposure-heavy environments. In addition, all exam-grade gloves must be powder-free and have an Acceptable Quality Limits (AQL) score of 2.5 or lower.
What's the difference between powdered and powder-free nitrile gloves?
Powdered gloves have cornstarch to make them easier to put on. It also reduces the sweat those wearing gloves produce. Powder-free gloves do not have cornstarch and tend to cause less skin irritation.
Why are nitrile gloves blue?
Nitrile gloves are typically blue to help providers distinguish between latex and non-latex gloves.
When should you not wear nitrile gloves?
If dealing with heat or electric shock, it's advised that you don't wear nitrile gloves.