Learn About Ansell Microflex Xceed XC-310 Nitrile Exam Glove, Powder Free
MICROFLEX XCEED disposable gloves offer superior protection and exceptional tactility. These 3 mil gloves have a strong, thin mil design that protects hands while making it easy to feel the surface of small objects and handle delicate instruments. The gloves offer a high degree of barrier quality and consistency (low 0.65 AQL) to minimize the risk of exposures due to pinhole defects. These blue nitrile gloves are medical exam grade certified, and compliant with US food contact regulations.
Ansell Microflex Xceed XC-310 Nitrile Exam Glove, Powder Free Features:
- Designed with ERGOFORM Technology to support musculoskeletal health and increase worker productivity
- Thin mil design for exceptional tactile sensitivity
- Strong formulation prevents against rips and tears
- Smartly packaged 250 gloves per box with easy, single glove dispensing to reduce waste
- Low 0.65 AQL for allowable pinholes means exceptional barrier integrity
|Chemo Rated||Not Chemo Rated|
|Cuff Style||Beaded Cuff|
|Fingertip Thickness||3.5 mil|
|Glove Exterior||Textured Fingertips|
|Glove Interior||Without Coating|
|Glove Length||Standard Cuff Length|
Shipping, Payment, & Returns
Bttn provides free shipping on all of our products. Expected delivery times range from 7-14 business days.
Payments are accepted via card, check, or PO.
If you are paying by check, please promptly send all checks to 146 N Canal St Suite 300, Seattle, WA 98103.
If paying by PO follow the steps below:
1) Ensure that your Purchase Order correctly reflects the order placed on bttnusa.com
2) Download your organization's PO to your computer
3) Open your email application
4) Create a new email with the subject line "Bttn (Order #)" PO
5) Add email@example.com as the recipient
6) Attach your organization's PO
7) Press Send
30-day return policy.
You can request a return up to 30 days after receiving your item. To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
Contact us for any return questions at firstname.lastname@example.org
Other Products You May Like