Molnlycke Wound Dressing, Mepitel Silicone Dressing
Non-adherent to moist wound beds yet adheres ultra-gently to dry skin. Minimizes trauma and pain during dressing changes. Can remain in place for several days, which ensures undisturbed wound healing. Enables less frequent dressing changes. Manages exudate, thereby minimizing the risk of peri-wound maceration. Helps prevent or minimize damage to newly formed delicate tissue. Transparent for easy wound inspection during application and during wear. Conforms well to body contours.
- Conforms well to body contours, promoting patient comfort during wear
- The safetac layer prevents the outer dressing from sticking to the wound and ensures atraumatic dressing changes
- Mepitel is a wound-contact layer that can be left in place for up to 14 days depending on the condition of the wound
- The porous structure of mepitel allows exudate to pass into an outer absorbent dressing
- The long wear time of mepitel reduces the necessity for frequent primary dressing changes
|Country of Origin||Finland|
|Application||Wound Contact Layer Dressing|
|Material||Silicone / Mesh|
Shipping, Payment, & Returns
bttn offers a variety of shipping options to best fit your orders. All orders over $199 include free shipping. For those under $199, a $3 fee will be added, while those under $99 will have a $6 fee added for shipping. Products weighing over 100lbs will be marked in our system as “freight collect” and someone from our team will reach out to you directly to confirm shipping costs. For more information on our shipping policy, please refer to our shipping policy page.
Payments are accepted via card, check, or PO.
If you are paying by check, please promptly send all checks to 424 2nd Ave W, Suite 700 Seattle, WA 98119.
If paying by PO follow the steps below:
1) Ensure that your Purchase Order correctly reflects the order placed on bttnusa.com
2) Download your organization's PO to your computer
3) Open your email application
4) Create a new email with the subject line "Bttn (Order #)" PO
5) Add email@example.com as the recipient
6) Attach your organization's PO
7) Press Send
30-day return policy.
You can request a return up to 30 days after receiving your item. To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
Contact us for any return questions at firstname.lastname@example.org
Other Products You May Like