Learn about AMD Medicom Vital Gauze Multi Purpose Gauze Sponges
Medicom Vital Gauze Multi-Purpose, Non-Sterile are disposable, 100% cotton multi-purpose gauze sponges that can be used in a variety of medical settings. 4-Ply, Non-Sterile, Non-Woven sponge.
The Medicom Vital Gauze is a versatile, non-sterile gauze sponge that can be used for a variety of purposes. It is available in five different sizes and can be used both sterile and non-sterile.
What's the difference between gauze sponges and gauze pads?
Gauze sponges come with at least two per pack, while gauze pads are one per pack.
What is dental gauze?
Dental gauze is used to control moisture in a patient’s mouth during various dental treatments.
What kind of gauze do dentists use?
Dentists use a wide variety of sterile and non-sterile gauze during oral procedures.
How long do you have to wear gauze after tooth extraction?
Gauze should be kept on surgical sites until the bleeding stops – roughly 2-3 hours post-operation. During that time, be sure to replace the gauze every 30-45 minutes.
How long do you wear gauze after wisdom teeth removal?
Keep gauze on the wisdom tooth removal area until the bleeding stops – typically 2-3 hours. Replace the gauze every 30-45 minutes.
What does 12-ply gauze mean?
Ply refers to the number of layers the gauze has. The higher the ply number (12-ply), the thicker the gauze square will be.
What are gauze sponges 4x4 used for?
Gauze sponges 4x4 are used to absorb fluids and clean wounds.
What's the difference between sterile and non-sterile gauze sponges?
- Sterile medical gauze sponges are used on open wounds to prevent potential infections.
- Non-sterile gauze sponges are used more often for closed wounds, where infections are less likely.
What's the difference between woven and non-woven gauze sponges?
Non-woven gauze sponges are made from a poly rayon blend, whereas woven gauze sponges are made from 100% cotton.
Other Products You May Like
bttn offers a variety of shipping options to best fit your orders. All orders over $199 include free shipping. For those under $199, a $3 fee will be added, while those under $99 will have a $6 fee added for shipping. Products weighing over 100lbs will be marked in our system as “freight collect” and someone from our team will reach out to you directly to confirm shipping costs. For more information on our shipping policy, please refer to our shipping policy page.
Payments are accepted via card, check, or PO.
If you are paying by check, please promptly send all checks to 424 2nd Ave W, Suite 700 Seattle, WA 98119.
If paying by PO follow the steps below:
- Ensure that your Purchase Order correctly reflects the order placed on bttnusa.com
- Download your organization's PO to your computer
- Open your email application
- Create a new email with the subject line "Bttn (Order #)" PO
- Add firstname.lastname@example.org as the recipient
- Attach your organization's PO
- Press Send
Most of our products ship out within 24-48 business hours, depending on availability. If you wish to cancel your order, you must request a cancellation the same day your order is placed. Please contact email@example.com with your order number to request a cancellation. After your cancellation has been confirmed, you will be issued a refund to your original form of payment. If your order is shipped before cancellation is confirmed, you will not be able to cancel your order.
Damaged or Defective Products
Please inspect your order upon receipt and contact bttn immediately if your product is damaged, defective, or incorrect. If your product is damaged, you need to contact firstname.lastname@example.org within 72 hours of receiving your order. Please include your order number, a description of the issue, and a photo. If damage is reported after 72 hours, your product will no longer be eligible for return. Additionally, if a photo is not included in your correspondence, we will be unable to verify eligibility for a prepaid return label.
bttn will only accept returns up to 14 business days after your delivery date. Your product must be returned in the same packaging, condition and quantity it was delivered.
If your product is eligible for return contact email@example.com In the email, place the order number in the subject line, include a brief description of the reason for returning, and attach any applicable pictures.
bttn will not accept returns for the following products:
- Any item which has been used after opening, stickered, marked, defaced, or is without all original packaging, labeling, package inserts, or operating manuals
- Products that are regulated and/or require a medical license to purchase
- Products that are refrigerated
- Products labeled ‘hazardous’
- Products labeled ‘sterile’ or ‘sterilized’
- Products used to analyze human body tissue
- Products containing hazardous chemicals
- Products that are non-stock (product status is 14-21 Days) or have been drop-shipped (product status is 7-14 Days) directly from the manufacturer non-stocked
- All brands of COVID tests
- All discontinued products
- All narcotics and other controlled substances
- All syringes
- All short-dated (e.g. less than 90-day shelf life), outdated, or seasonal products
- N95 Masks - N95 masks are designed to fit securely on the face and may cause discomfort, bruising and or broken skin on the bridge of the nose. bttn will not accept returns on
- N95/KN95 masks due to the way the may fit or feel while wearing them
Upon receiving your return request, our supply team will determine if your product qualifies for a return based on the above guidelines. Customers are responsible for the shipping costs associated with returning the product, unless the product arrived damaged (please review damage products policy above) or you received the wrong product.
If your order qualifies for a return label (products that are damaged or defective within policy terms), our supply team will issue you a return label through email. You will have 14 business days to drop off your product at the designated courier location.
The product will be inspected for quality assurance upon delivery and a refund will be issued to the original form of payment. Once the refund has been issued it can take up to 7-10 business days to reflect on your original form of payment.
Any requests to return products after 14 days from receipt will be denied.