Due to High Demand: 10-14 BUSINESS DAY SHIPPING.
The BD VeritorTM Plus Analyzer is a portable, easy-to-use instrument that allows you to overcome challenges to providing streamlined POC testing. The BD Veritor™ Plus System is the rapid antigen testing solution designed to work with you and your team. The system offers fast and reliable results, with two analysis modes to seamlessly integrate into your workflow.
The BD Veritor™ Plus System simplifies operation by offering:
- Easy-to-use tests, allowing novice and non-lab personnel to confidently help with diagnosis of SARS-CoV-2, Flu A+B, RSV, and Group A Strep
- Intuitive, single-button functionality, reducing training time
- A digital display for easy-to-read results
Information for CLIA Certificate of Waivers:
- BD Veritor™ Plus System tests can only be used in labs that are CLIA certified. A ‘lab’ refers to a facility that performs diagnostic tests from samples collected from the body. Naturally, that includes hospitals and clinical laboratories but also can include pharmacies, schools, long-term care facilities, and some businesses. These non-traditional locations can use the BD Veritor™ System tests and other simple CLIA-waived tests if they apply and are granted a CLIA certificate of Waiver. These non-traditional facilities can apply for a CLIA Certificate of Waiver at www.cms.gov.
Some diagnostic testing may be CLIA-waived, and include BD VeritorTM Plus System rapid antigen testing for SARS-CoV-2*, Flu A+B, Group A Strep and RSV.
Complete information and additional resources can be found on the BD website.
Resources to Aid Setting Up Covid-19 Diagnostic Testing Program:
- Emergency Use Authorization Letter (EUA)
- Fact Sheet For Patients
- Fact Sheet For Healthcare Providers
- Batch Testing Guide
- Instructions For Use
Shipping, Payment, & Returns
Due to high demand, please expect 10 -14 business day shipping times for covid test orders.
Payments are accepted via card, check, or PO.
If you are paying by check, please promptly send all checks to 146 N Canal St Suite 300, Seattle, WA 98103.
If paying by PO follow the steps below:
1) Ensure that your Purchase Order correctly reflects the order placed on bttnusa.com
2) Download your organization's PO to your computer
3) Open your email application
4) Create a new email with the subject line "Bttn (Order #)" PO
5) Add email@example.com as the recipient
6) Attach your organization's PO
7) Press Send
30-day return policy.
You can request a return up to 30 days after receiving your item. To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
Contact us for any return questions at firstname.lastname@example.org
Other Products You May Like