Due to High Demand: 10-14 BUSINESS DAY SHIPPING.
Learn About The BD Veritor Plus Analyzer
The BD Veritor Plus System has been designed as a reliable, rapid diagnostic testing system that delivers results at the point of care, so you can be more prepared to take care of the people you serve.
The BD Veritor Plus Analyzer is a portable, easy-to-use instrument that allows you to overcome challenges to providing streamlined POC testing. The BD Veritor Plus System is the rapid antigen testing solution designed to work with you and your team. The system offers fast and reliable results, with two analysis modes to seamlessly integrate into your workflow.
- Offers flexible and adaptable workflow options, allowing you to maximize staff efficiency
- Minimizes manual transcription by allowing data storage/download via USB port
- Delivers timely results — 15 minutes for SARS-CoV-2,1 less than 11 minutes for Flu A+B2 and RSV,3 and less than 6 minutes for Group A Strep4 — minimizing patient wait times
- Includes the interactive BD eLearning online training platform, providing a comprehensive curriculum
BD Veritor Plus Analyzer Overview:
The BD Veritor Plus System simplifies operation by offering:
- Easy-to-use tests, allowing novice and non-lab personnel to confidently help with diagnosis of SARS-CoV-2, Flu A+B, RSV, and Group A Strep
- Intuitive, single-button functionality, reducing training time
- A digital display for easy-to-read results
The intended use of the BD Veritor™ Plus System for Rapid Detection of SARS-CoV-2 assay only includes those who are suspected of COVID-19 by their health care provider within the first five days of the onset of symptoms. This product has not been FDA cleared or approved; but has been authorized by FDA under an EUA for use by authorized laboratories. This product has been authorized only for the detection of proteins from SARS-CoV-2, not for any other viruses or pathogens and this product is only authorized for the duration of the declaration that circumstances exist justifying the authorization of emergency use of in vitro diagnostics for detection and/or diagnosis of COVID-19 under Section 564(b)(1) of the Federal Food, Drug and Cosmetic Act, 21 U.S.C. § 360bbb-3(b)(1), unless the declaration is terminated or authorization is revoked sooner.
Information for CLIA Certificate of Waivers:
- BD Veritor™ Plus System tests can only be used in labs that are CLIA certified. A ‘lab’ refers to a facility that performs diagnostic tests from samples collected from the body. Naturally, that includes hospitals and clinical laboratories but also can include pharmacies, schools, long-term care facilities, and some businesses. These non-traditional locations can use the BD Veritor™ System tests and other simple CLIA-waived tests if they apply and are granted a CLIA certificate of Waiver. These non-traditional facilities can apply for a CLIA Certificate of Waiver at www.cms.gov.
Some diagnostic testing may be CLIA-waived, and include BD VeritorTM Plus System rapid antigen testing for SARS-CoV-2*, Flu A+B, Group A Strep and RSV.
BD Veritor Plus Analyzer Specs:
- Easy-to-read display featuring single-button functionality and minimal hands-on time to meet your staff’s demands
- Flexible workflow options to adapt to your workplace needs
- Timely, reliable results (15 minutes for SARS-CoV-21 ; <11 minutes for Flu A+B2 and RSV3 ; <6 minutes for Group A Strep4 ), minimizing wait times
- BD eLearning online training platform that simplifies staff instruction and system implementation
- Improved quality control and traceability enabled by the optional BD Veritor™ InfoScan module
Resources to Aid Setting Up Covid-19 Diagnostic Testing Program:
- Emergency Use Authorization Letter (EUA)
- Fact Sheet For Patients
- Fact Sheet For Healthcare Providers
- Batch Testing Guide
- Instructions For Use
Shipping, Payment, & Returns
Due to high demand, please expect 10 -14 business day shipping times for covid test orders.
Payments are accepted via card, check, or PO.
If you are paying by check, please promptly send all checks to 146 N Canal St Suite 300, Seattle, WA 98103.
If paying by PO follow the steps below:
1) Ensure that your Purchase Order correctly reflects the order placed on bttnusa.com
2) Download your organization's PO to your computer
3) Open your email application
4) Create a new email with the subject line "Bttn (Order #)" PO
5) Add firstname.lastname@example.org as the recipient
6) Attach your organization's PO
7) Press Send
30-day return policy.
You can request a return up to 30 days after receiving your item. To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
Contact us for any return questions at email@example.com