Product is regulated. Can only be shipped to CA, NV, and AZ.
B Braun Safe Site Accessory Reflex Valve Without Extension
Safsite is a needle-free valve that can be used for infusion and transfusion therapy. It is designed for aspiration, injection, or gravity flow of fluids upon insertion of a male luer fitting.
The valve allows multiple usage through activation of the needle-free connector by attaching a luer slip / luer lock connector such as a syringe. Ready to use - due to its cap, the safety connector is ready to use for first application.
B Braun Safe Site Accessory Reflex Valve Without Extension Features:
- PVC Free
- DEHP Free
- Latex Free
- Capped safety connector for infusion systems: Developed as needle-free injection port in IV applications.
- Luer-Slip and Luer-Lock compatible: Safe and secure access to infusion systems and compatible with Luer-Slip and Luer-Lock.
- Pediatric use: The device can be used for all patients for which infusion therapy is prescribed. No gender or age related limitations. Safsite can be used for adults, pediatric and neonates.
- Sharps Injury: The "needle-free" alternative to injection ports, which prevents infections from needle-stick injuries.
- Particular contamination: No generation of particles (no punching-out of particles).
- Air Embolism: The product is designed to prevent the escape of fluid or blood and the entry of air.
- Infection: The risk of infection for patient and nursing staff is reduced.
- Closed System: When disconnected (syringe or infusion line), it closes automatically. If a stopcock is inadvertently left open, the system is nonetheless closed. Injection and withdrawal in a closed infusion system – simple, hygienic and timesaving. Improved safety when changing systems.
|Quantity||Single Unit or 100/Case|
|Connection Type||Luer Slip / Luer Lock Compatible|
|Pressure Resistance||Up to 3.1 bar|
Can be connected to all infusion systems:
Shipping, Payment, & Returns
Bttn provides free shipping on all of our products. Expected delivery times range from 7-14 business days.
Payments are accepted via card, check, or PO.
If you are paying by check, please promptly send all checks to 424 2nd Ave W, Suite 700 Seattle, WA 98119.
If paying by PO follow the steps below:
1) Ensure that your Purchase Order correctly reflects the order placed on bttnusa.com
2) Download your organization's PO to your computer
3) Open your email application
4) Create a new email with the subject line "Bttn (Order #)" PO
5) Add firstname.lastname@example.org as the recipient
6) Attach your organization's PO
7) Press Send
30-day return policy.
You can request a return up to 30 days after receiving your item. To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
Contact us for any return questions at email@example.com
Other Products You May Like