PlastCare VPS Impression Material Heavy Body Fast Set 50mL Cartridges are made from two liquid components that create a chemical reaction when mixed together. It sets within 2-5 minutes. Will generate dental impressions that are both tear-resistant and accurate.
Looking for a high-quality impression material that sets quickly? Look no further than PlastCare VPS Impression Material Heavy Body Fast Set 50mL Cartridges. This product is perfect for those in the medical field who need a reliable, fast-setting impression material.
What is a PVS impression?
A PVS (Polyvinyl siloxane) impression is tooth impression that uses PVS as the mold to capture the impression (position of the teeth).
How long does it take to get dental impressions?
Dental impressions take roughly 15 minutes .
What are dental impressions used for?
Dental impressions are used to get imprints of teeth, gums, and oral structures. The molds are then used to build models for whitening trays, retainers, and mouth guards.
Can dental impressions pull teeth out?
In most cases, dental impressions will not pull teeth out. If teeth are very loose, it could be possible, but most times it will not happen.
How much do dental impressions cost?
- For patients, the cost of dental impressions varies on insurance and the dental practice.
- For doctors, impressions cost $93.78.
What is bite registration material?
Bite registration material is an impressionable material that is used to capture a patient’s bite.
What are bite registration trays used for in dentistry?
Dentists use bite registration trays to view the relationship between the upper and lower teeth of the patient when they bite down.
What are the two types of alginate?
- Fast setting (1-2 minutes)
- Normal setting (2-5 minutes)
What is bite registration in dentistry?
Bite registration is the process of taking an impression of a patient’s upper and lower teeth to analyze their bite. Crowns, dentures, and mouth guards can be made with the impressions.
Which type of bite registration material is most popular?
- Popular bite registration materials used:
- Plaster of Paris
- Zinc Oxide Eugenol Pastes (Dentures)
- High Durometer Polyvinyl Siloxane Materials (Blu Mousse, Quick Bite)
What is plaster of paris?
Plaster of Paris is a popular mixture of powdered calcium sulfate and water that is used to make medical and non-medical molds.
What is dental plaster?
Dental plaster is a powder and water mixture used for dentures.
Is plaster of paris toxic?
Plaster of Paris is generally non-toxic .
Other Products You May Like
bttn offers a variety of shipping options to best fit your orders. All orders over $199 include free shipping. For those under $199, a $3 fee will be added, while those under $99 will have a $6 fee added for shipping. Products weighing over 100lbs will be marked in our system as “freight collect” and someone from our team will reach out to you directly to confirm shipping costs. For more information on our shipping policy, please refer to our shipping policy page.
Payments are accepted via card, check, or PO.
If you are paying by check, please promptly send all checks to 424 2nd Ave W, Suite 700 Seattle, WA 98119.
If paying by PO follow the steps below:
- Ensure that your Purchase Order correctly reflects the order placed on bttnusa.com
- Download your organization's PO to your computer
- Open your email application
- Create a new email with the subject line "Bttn (Order #)" PO
- Add firstname.lastname@example.org as the recipient
- Attach your organization's PO
- Press Send
Most of our products ship out within 24-48 business hours, depending on availability. If you wish to cancel your order, you must request a cancellation the same day your order is placed. Please contact email@example.com with your order number to request a cancellation. After your cancellation has been confirmed, you will be issued a refund to your original form of payment. If your order is shipped before cancellation is confirmed, you will not be able to cancel your order.
Damaged or Defective Products
Please inspect your order upon receipt and contact bttn immediately if your product is damaged, defective, or incorrect. If your product is damaged, you need to contact firstname.lastname@example.org within 72 hours of receiving your order. Please include your order number, a description of the issue, and a photo. If damage is reported after 72 hours, your product will no longer be eligible for return. Additionally, if a photo is not included in your correspondence, we will be unable to verify eligibility for a prepaid return label.
bttn will only accept returns up to 14 business days after your delivery date. Your product must be returned in the same packaging, condition and quantity it was delivered.
If your product is eligible for return contact email@example.com In the email, place the order number in the subject line, include a brief description of the reason for returning, and attach any applicable pictures.
bttn will not accept returns for the following products:
- Any item which has been used after opening, stickered, marked, defaced, or is without all original packaging, labeling, package inserts, or operating manuals
- Products that are regulated and/or require a medical license to purchase
- Products that are refrigerated
- Products labeled ‘hazardous’
- Products labeled ‘sterile’ or ‘sterilized’
- Products used to analyze human body tissue
- Products containing hazardous chemicals
- Products that are non-stock (product status is 14-21 Days) or have been drop-shipped (product status is 7-14 Days) directly from the manufacturer non-stocked
- All brands of COVID tests
- All discontinued products
- All narcotics and other controlled substances
- All syringes
- All short-dated (e.g. less than 90-day shelf life), outdated, or seasonal products
- N95 Masks - N95 masks are designed to fit securely on the face and may cause discomfort, bruising and or broken skin on the bridge of the nose. bttn will not accept returns on
- N95/KN95 masks due to the way the may fit or feel while wearing them
Upon receiving your return request, our supply team will determine if your product qualifies for a return based on the above guidelines. Customers are responsible for the shipping costs associated with returning the product, unless the product arrived damaged (please review damage products policy above) or you received the wrong product.
If your order qualifies for a return label (products that are damaged or defective within policy terms), our supply team will issue you a return label through email. You will have 14 business days to drop off your product at the designated courier location.
The product will be inspected for quality assurance upon delivery and a refund will be issued to the original form of payment. Once the refund has been issued it can take up to 7-10 business days to reflect on your original form of payment.
Any requests to return products after 14 days from receipt will be denied.