Prevail® Fluff Underpads are multi-functional absorbent pads to protect a variety of surfaces from leakage due to incontinence. The Fluff Underpad, manufactured by First Quality, is made to protect a number of different living areas where soaking can occur. Areas could include mattress tops, chairs, wheelchairs and sofas. Prevail® includes an Integra Mat with bonded construction that helps keep the highly absorbent material from separating or bunching together. The disposable underpad also comes with a cloth-textured top sheet that is soft and makes it comfortable to rest on. The pads are enforced with an embossed poly backing, yet have a flat seal around the pad so none of the plastic is exposed to where it can rest against the skin. The Prevail underpads are "C" wing folded for ease of application and the facings are spunbonded polypropylene which is naturally fire retardant.
- The Prevail Underpads are made with bonded construction to prevent separating or bunching.
- The Fluff Underpads contain highly absorbent material that can be placed anywhere.
- The Prevail® pads have a poly backing to prevent wetness soaking through.
- The backing has a flat seal to keep any plastic from touching the skin.
- The backing can help pad stay in place.
|Size||23" x 36"|
|Material||Cloth-like topsheet / Plastic|
Shipping, Payment, & Returns
Bttn provides free shipping on all of our products. Expected delivery times range from 7-14 business days.
Payments are accepted via card, check, or PO.
If you are paying by check, please promptly send all checks to 146 N Canal St Suite 300, Seattle, WA 98103.
If paying by PO follow the steps below:
1) Ensure that your Purchase Order correctly reflects the order placed on bttnusa.com
2) Download your organization's PO to your computer
3) Open your email application
4) Create a new email with the subject line "Bttn (Order #)" PO
5) Add firstname.lastname@example.org as the recipient
6) Attach your organization's PO
7) Press Send
30-day return policy.
You can request a return up to 30 days after receiving your item. To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
Contact us for any return questions at email@example.com
Other Products You May Like