This is a regulated product and requires a medical license to purchase. Can only be shipped to CA, NV, and AZ.
Ethicon PDS II Suture, Absorbable, Size 2-0, CT-1, 27"
PDS II sutures are prepared from the polyester, poly (p-dioxanone). PDS II sutures are indicated for use in soft tissue approximation, including use in pediatric cardiovascular tissue where growth is expected to occur and ophthalmic surgery. PDS II suture is not indicated in adult cardiovascular tissue, microsurgery and neural tissue. These sutures are particularly useful where the combination of an absorbable suture and extended wound support (up to six weeks) is desirable.
The safety and effectiveness of PDS II sutures have not been established in neural tissue, adult cardiovascular tissue or for use in microsurgery. Under certain circumstances, notably orthopaedic procedures, immobilization by external support may be employed at the discretion of the surgeon. Do not resterilize. Discard open packages and unused sutures. Do not use after expiration date. For complete product details, please see Instructions for Use.
Ethicon PDS II Suture, Absorbable, Size 2-0, CT-1, 27" Features:
- Ethicon, a leader in medical supplies, offers PDS II Suture, a synthetic absorbable sterile suture composed of copolymer of glycolide and epsilon-caprolactone
- Predictable breaking strength retention (BSR) profile to provide support for up to 42 days post-implantation while tissues heal
- Synthetic absorbable, size 2-0, undyed monofilament, 27" (70 cm) suture
- Taperpoint, CT-1 (36 mm), 1/2 circle needle
- Sterile, factory sealed box of 36 sutures
|Quick Description||2-0 PDS II VIOLET 1X27" CT-1
|Absorption Rate||182-238 Days|
|Needle Length||36 mm|
|Pack Strand/Length||1 x 27"|
|needle Point Type||
Shipping, Payment, & Returns
bttn offers a variety of shipping options to best fit your orders. All orders over $199 include free shipping. For those under $199, a $3 fee will be added, while those under $99 will have a $6 fee added for shipping. Products weighing over 100lbs will be marked in our system as “freight collect” and someone from our team will reach out to you directly to confirm shipping costs. For more information on our shipping policy, please refer to our shipping policy page.
Payments are accepted via card, check, or PO.
If you are paying by check, please promptly send all checks to 424 2nd Ave W, Suite 700 Seattle, WA 98119.
If paying by PO follow the steps below:
1) Ensure that your Purchase Order correctly reflects the order placed on bttnusa.com
2) Download your organization's PO to your computer
3) Open your email application
4) Create a new email with the subject line "Bttn (Order #)" PO
5) Add email@example.com as the recipient
6) Attach your organization's PO
7) Press Send
30-day return policy.
You can request a return up to 30 days after receiving your item. To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
Contact us for any return questions at firstname.lastname@example.org