Learn About Mabis Aspen Surgical Circumcision Device
A circumcision procedure requiring no special post operative care or dressing means a significant savings in both time and money. The disposable PlastiBell Circumcision Device eliminates the need for repetitive and costly sterilization required of stainless steel clamps.
Mabis Aspen Surgical Circumcision Device Features:
- No chance of lost or mismatched parts that often render other clamps unsafe or unusable.
- Clear, plastic construction provides visual access at all times.
- A clean line of excision; helps to promote rapid healing.
- No special dressings required
- Sterile, individually packaged.
Shipping, Payment, & Returns
Bttn provides free shipping on all of our products. Expected delivery times range from 7-14 business days.
Payments are accepted via card, check, or PO.
If you are paying by check, please promptly send all checks to 146 N Canal St Suite 300, Seattle, WA 98103.
If paying by PO follow the steps below:
1) Ensure that your Purchase Order correctly reflects the order placed on bttnusa.com
2) Download your organization's PO to your computer
3) Open your email application
4) Create a new email with the subject line "Bttn (Order #)" PO
5) Add email@example.com as the recipient
6) Attach your organization's PO
7) Press Send
30-day return policy.
You can request a return up to 30 days after receiving your item. To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
Contact us for any return questions at firstname.lastname@example.org