Learn About Cardinal Health Monoject Non-Hazardous Pharmaceutical Waste Container
The Cardinal PharmaSafety Waste Container has a leak-resistant gasket and absorbent pad to help contain liquid contents. The tamper evident label helps to deter tampering during final disposal
Cardinal Health Monoject Non-Hazardous Pharmaceutical Waste Container Features:
- Secure, hinged lid with temporary and final closure accepts larger, bulkier waste, closes temporarily between uses, and locks for final disposal
|Application||Pharmaceutical Waste Container|
|Color||White Base/Blue Lid|
|Lid Style||Vertical Entry|
|Lid Type||Gasketed Hinged Lid|
|Locking Type||Locking Lid|
|Style||Nestable Waste Can Style|
Shipping, Payment, & Returns
Bttn provides free shipping on all of our products. Expected delivery times range from 7-14 business days.
Payments are accepted via card, check, or PO.
If you are paying by check, please promptly send all checks to 146 N Canal St Suite 300, Seattle, WA 98103.
If paying by PO follow the steps below:
1) Ensure that your Purchase Order correctly reflects the order placed on bttnusa.com
2) Download your organization's PO to your computer
3) Open your email application
4) Create a new email with the subject line "Bttn (Order #)" PO
5) Add email@example.com as the recipient
6) Attach your organization's PO
7) Press Send
30-day return policy.
You can request a return up to 30 days after receiving your item. To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
Contact us for any return questions at firstname.lastname@example.org