Vanguard's nitrile blue gloves are 3.5 mil thick and protect healthcare professionals from contamination from a variety of bacteria and fluids. The gloves are powder-free, latex-free, and medical grade — to ensure comfort and safety for both the patient and the physician. With a textured surface, these nitrile gloves offer an improved ambidextrous grip when using delicate medical instruments.
- Medical Grade
- Powder Free
- Eliminates exposure to latex
- Comfortable fit and feel
- Textured surface for improved grip
|Quantity||100/BX, 10BX/CS, 1000/CS|
|Color||Blue / Black|
Looking for a powder-free nitrile exam glove that provides exceptional comfort and quality? Look no further than the Vanguard 3.5 mil Nitrile Exam Glove. This glove is made from nitrile, a synthetic rubber that is latex-free and provides excellent resistance to punctures and tears.
Shipping, Payment, & Returns
bttn offers a variety of shipping options to best fit your orders. All orders over $199 include free shipping. For those under $199, a $3 fee will be added, while those under $99 will have a $6 fee added for shipping. Products weighing over 100lbs will be marked in our system as “freight collect” and someone from our team will reach out to you directly to confirm shipping costs. For more information on our shipping policy, please refer to our shipping policy page.
Payments are accepted via card, check, or PO.
If you are paying by check, please promptly send all checks to 424 2nd Ave W, Suite 700 Seattle, WA 98119.
If paying by PO follow the steps below:
1) Ensure that your Purchase Order correctly reflects the order placed on bttnusa.com
2) Download your organization's PO to your computer
3) Open your email application
4) Create a new email with the subject line "Bttn (Order #)" PO
5) Add firstname.lastname@example.org as the recipient
6) Attach your organization's PO
7) Press Send
bttn will only accept returns up to 14 business days after your delivery date. Your product must be returned in the same packaging, condition and quantity it was delivered.
If your product is eligible for return contact email@example.com. In the email, place the order number in the subject line, include a brief description of the reason for returning, and attach any applicable pictures.
bttn will not accept returns for the following products:
- Any item which has been used after opening, stickered, marked, defaced, or is without all original packaging, labeling, package inserts, or operating manuals
- Products that are regulated and/or require a medical license to purchase
- Products that are refrigerated
- Products labeled ‘hazardous’
- Products labeled ‘sterile’ or ‘sterilized’
- Products used to analyze human body tissue
- Products containing hazardous chemicals
- Products that have been drop-shipped directly from the manufacturer or is non-stocked
- All brands of COVID tests
- All discontinued products
- All narcotics and other controlled substances
- All syringes
- All short-dated (e.g. less than 90-day shelf life), outdated, or seasonal products
- N95 Masks - N95 masks are designed to fit securely on the face and may cause discomfort, bruising and or broken skin on the bridge of the nose. bttn will not accept returns on
- N95/KN95 masks due to the way the may fit or feel while wearing them
Upon receiving your return request, our supply team will determine if your product qualifies for a return based on the above guidelines. Customers are responsible for the shipping costs associated with returning the product, unless the product arrived damaged (please review damage products policy above) or you received the wrong product.
If your order qualifies for a return label (products that are damaged or defective within policy terms), our supply team will issue you a return label through email. You will have 14 business days to drop off your product at the designated courier location.
The product will be inspected for quality assurance upon delivery and a refund will be issued to the original form of payment. Once the refund has been issued it can take up to 7-10 business days to reflect on your original form of payment.
Any requests to return products after 14 days from receipt will be denied.
Nitrile Exam Gloves Faqs FAQs
What's the difference between purple and blue nitrile gloves?
Blue gloves are typically made of nitrile and used for medical exams. Purple gloves are nitrile as well but offer moderate to high protection from chemicals and fluids. This makes them a popular choice for medical professionals dealing with chemotherapy drugs and other highly dangerous chemicals.
What is the difference between medical-grade nitrile gloves and nitrile gloves?
Medical-grade nitrile gloves increased protection during surgeries and other exposure-heavy environments. In addition, all exam-grade gloves must be powder-free and have an Acceptable Quality Limits (AQL) score of 2.5 or lower.
What's the difference between powdered and powder-free nitrile gloves?
Powdered gloves have cornstarch on them to make them easier to put on and reduce the sweat those wearing them produce. Powder-free gloves do not have cornstarch and tend to cause less skin irritation.
Why are nitrile gloves blue?
To help healthcare workers distinguish between latex and non-latex gloves, most nitrile gloves are blue.
When should you not wear nitrile gloves?
While nitrile gloves work great in the operating room, they do not protect against heat or electric shock, so be sure to have the proper hand protection if you will be exposed to these elements.
Are nitrile gloves food safe?
Yes, nitrile gloves are food safe and often are the go-to choice for sanitary and comfort purposes.
Are nitrile gloves latex-free?
Nitrile gloves are latex-free and safe to use with patients who have latex allergies.
Are nitrile gloves powder-free?
Not all nitrile gloves are powder-free, so it's advised to check the glove box before purchasing.
Why do they put powder in gloves?
Cornstarch powder is put in gloves to help absorb moisture from the hands of the person wearing the gloves.
Do hospitals use powdered gloves?
No, as of January 2017, hospitals no longer use powdered gloves.