Acon Mission Plus Hemoglobin Testing System
Acon Mission Plus Point-of-Care Hemoglobin Test Kit is a handheld point-of-care system that returns results in under 15 seconds and requires no specimen preparation. Includes a memory capacity that can store up to 1000 results with test date, time, and ID number. Only requires 10ul of capillary or venous blood to read and measure hemoglobin levels. The hemoglobin test kit includes capillary transfer tubes, test cartridges, a reference guide, and a test results recording pad.
The Acon Mission Plus Point-of-Care Hemoglobin Test Kit is a quick and easy way to test your hemoglobin levels. The kit comes with everything you need to get started, including the HB Meter, carrying case, warranty card, quick reference guide, and user manual. You can also purchase the Mission Plus Hemoglobin Control Solution, which comes with 3 vials/ 2 mL of solution.
Are home hemoglobin tests accurate?
Most home hemoglobin tests are accurate, but it’s important to read up about the exact tests and check with your doctor prior to use.
How do you check your hemoglobin level?
Hemoglobin levels can be checked by pricking your fingertip or inserting a needle into a vein in your arm. After it’s drawn, the blood will then be tested to determine what your hemoglobin level is.
What is hemoglobin?
Hemoglobin (Hb or Hgb) is a red protein that transports oxygen in the blood throughout the body.
What causes low hemoglobin?
- Digestive tract bleeding
- Chronic kidney disease
- Poor nutrition
- Leukemia or other cancers
What is the normal hemoglobin level?
- The range of hemoglobin normal levels can vary, but most fall within the range below:
- Male: 13.8 to 17.2 g/dL
- Female: 12.1 to 15.1 g/dL
- Newborn: 14 to 24 g/dL
- Infant: 9.5 to 13 g/dL
What does hgb mean in a blood test?
Hgb is an abbrivation for Hemoglobin.
What does a positive hemoglobin screen mean?
A positive hemoglobin screen would mean the detection of a blood disease. For example, testing positive for Hemoglobin S would mean you carry the sickle cell trait.
How do you use a mission hemoglobin meter?
- Assemble all hemoglobin test kit supplies
- Get a blood sample
- Insert test strip
- Apply 10 ul of the specimen on the test strip
- Let the machine process the results
- Read results
What are the 3 types of hemoglobin?
HbA, HbA2, HbE, HbF, HbS, HbC, HbH, and HbM are the most common types of Hb.
What is the danger level of hemoglobin?
- For adults, dangerous levels of hemoglobin are as follows:
- Mild: 10.0 g/dL
- Moderate: 8.0 to 10.0 g/dL
- Severe: 6.5 to 7.9 g/dL
- Life-threatening: less than 6.5 g/dL
What is the most common type of hemoglobin disease?
Sickle cell anemia is the most common type of hemoglobin disease.
Other Products You May Like
bttn offers a variety of shipping options to best fit your orders. All orders over $199 include free shipping. For those under $199, a $3 fee will be added, while those under $99 will have a $6 fee added for shipping. Products weighing over 100lbs will be marked in our system as “freight collect” and someone from our team will reach out to you directly to confirm shipping costs. For more information on our shipping policy, please refer to our shipping policy page.
Payments are accepted via card, check, or PO.
If you are paying by check, please promptly send all checks to 424 2nd Ave W, Suite 700 Seattle, WA 98119.
If paying by PO follow the steps below:
- Ensure that your Purchase Order correctly reflects the order placed on bttnusa.com
- Download your organization's PO to your computer
- Open your email application
- Create a new email with the subject line "Bttn (Order #)" PO
- Add firstname.lastname@example.org as the recipient
- Attach your organization's PO
- Press Send
Most of our products ship out within 24-48 business hours, depending on availability. If you wish to cancel your order, you must request a cancellation the same day your order is placed. Please contact email@example.com with your order number to request a cancellation. After your cancellation has been confirmed, you will be issued a refund to your original form of payment. If your order is shipped before cancellation is confirmed, you will not be able to cancel your order.
Damaged or Defective Products
Please inspect your order upon receipt and contact bttn immediately if your product is damaged, defective, or incorrect. If your product is damaged, you need to contact firstname.lastname@example.org within 72 hours of receiving your order. Please include your order number, a description of the issue, and a photo. If damage is reported after 72 hours, your product will no longer be eligible for return. Additionally, if a photo is not included in your correspondence, we will be unable to verify eligibility for a prepaid return label.
bttn will only accept returns up to 14 business days after your delivery date. Your product must be returned in the same packaging, condition and quantity it was delivered.
If your product is eligible for return contact email@example.com In the email, place the order number in the subject line, include a brief description of the reason for returning, and attach any applicable pictures.
bttn will not accept returns for the following products:
- Any item which has been used after opening, stickered, marked, defaced, or is without all original packaging, labeling, package inserts, or operating manuals
- Products that are regulated and/or require a medical license to purchase
- Products that are refrigerated
- Products labeled ‘hazardous’
- Products labeled ‘sterile’ or ‘sterilized’
- Products used to analyze human body tissue
- Products containing hazardous chemicals
- Products that are non-stock (product status is 14-21 Days) or have been drop-shipped (product status is 7-14 Days) directly from the manufacturer non-stocked
- All brands of COVID tests
- All discontinued products
- All narcotics and other controlled substances
- All syringes
- All short-dated (e.g. less than 90-day shelf life), outdated, or seasonal products
- N95 Masks - N95 masks are designed to fit securely on the face and may cause discomfort, bruising and or broken skin on the bridge of the nose. bttn will not accept returns on
- N95/KN95 masks due to the way the may fit or feel while wearing them
Upon receiving your return request, our supply team will determine if your product qualifies for a return based on the above guidelines. Customers are responsible for the shipping costs associated with returning the product, unless the product arrived damaged (please review damage products policy above) or you received the wrong product.
If your order qualifies for a return label (products that are damaged or defective within policy terms), our supply team will issue you a return label through email. You will have 14 business days to drop off your product at the designated courier location.
The product will be inspected for quality assurance upon delivery and a refund will be issued to the original form of payment. Once the refund has been issued it can take up to 7-10 business days to reflect on your original form of payment.
Any requests to return products after 14 days from receipt will be denied.