Place bonding agents, hemostatic solutions, cavity liners, and other dental solutions on the patient’s teeth easily with micro applicator brushes. Their bendable necks allow for more secure, steady procedures in hard-to-reach areas.
- Available in white
- Non-absorbent, non-linting fibers
- Super-fine applicators
- Bendable neck
- 100/Tubes; 4 Tubes/Box; 48 Boxes/Case
Shipping, Payment, & Returns
Bttn provides free shipping on all of our products. Expected delivery times range from 7-14 business days.
Payments are accepted via card, check, or PO.
If you are paying by check, please promptly send all checks to 424 2nd Ave W, Suite 700 Seattle, WA 98119.
If paying by PO follow the steps below:
1) Ensure that your Purchase Order correctly reflects the order placed on bttnusa.com
2) Download your organization's PO to your computer
3) Open your email application
4) Create a new email with the subject line "Bttn (Order #)" PO
5) Add firstname.lastname@example.org as the recipient
6) Attach your organization's PO
7) Press Send
30-day return policy.
You can request a return up to 30 days after receiving your item. To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
Contact us for any return questions at email@example.com
Super Fine, White Micro Applicator Brushes FAQs
What are microbrush applicators used for in dentistry?
Super Fine, White Micro Applicator Brushes help dentists apply bonding glue, cavity linings, and other solutions in difficult-to-reach areas on the teeth.