This is a regulated product and requires a medical license to purchase. Can only be shipped to CA, NV, and AZ.
Learn About Medipurpose SurgiLance Safety Lancet, 2.2 mm
Taking patient samples has never been easier. Low, medium and high blood flow lancets make SurgiLance safety lancets the ideal choice for all your testing requirements. Needle or blade is safely concealed before and after use.
Once the lancet has been used, it is rendered inoperable, providing added safety for both clinician and patient.
Medipurpose SurgiLance Safety Lancet, 2.2 mm Features:
- Safe, Easy & Effective
- No arming required
- Lancets are color-coded for easy recognition
- High-speed delivery minimizes clinician error and patient pain
|Activation Method||Push Button Activation|
|Depth Settings||2.2 mm Depth|
Shipping, Payment, & Returns
Bttn provides free shipping on all of our products. Expected delivery times range from 7-14 business days.
Payments are accepted via card, check, or PO.
If you are paying by check, please promptly send all checks to 146 N Canal St Suite 300, Seattle, WA 98103.
If paying by PO follow the steps below:
1) Ensure that your Purchase Order correctly reflects the order placed on bttnusa.com
2) Download your organization's PO to your computer
3) Open your email application
4) Create a new email with the subject line "Bttn (Order #)" PO
5) Add email@example.com as the recipient
6) Attach your organization's PO
7) Press Send
30-day return policy.
You can request a return up to 30 days after receiving your item. To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
Contact us for any return questions at firstname.lastname@example.org