DJO Global Tru-Pull Lite Knee Brace
Latest patented technology from the Tru-Pull family of products. For acute mild to moderate lateral patellar subluxation or dislocation and maltracking. The bifurcated strap dynamically pulls the patella into proper alignment. A Dual Durometer Buttress System interfaces directly with the patella, applying a consistent corrective force. Independent anchors at the thigh and calf prevent rotation of the brace and an anti-microbial-treated, wicking fabric is breathable and lightweight- thereby increasing patient comfort. Set of removable plastic hinges included with every brace to provide medial and lateral stability.
DJO Global Tru-Pull Lite Knee Brace Features:
- Dual durometer buttress system interfaces directly with the patella applying a consistent corrective force to reduce pain
- Independent anchors at the thigh and calf prevent rotation of the brace
- New anti-microbial, wicking fabric is hypoallergenic, breathable, and light weight—thereby increases patient comfort and compliance
- Set of removable plastic hinges included with every brace to provide medial and lateral stability
- Low profile and lightweight
- Leaves skin cool and dry
- Eliminates skin irritation and provides comfort by wicking away moisture
- Anti-microbial, moisture wicking fabric is hypoallergenic, breathable
|Circumference||15-1/2 to 18-1/2 Inch Circumference|
|Fastening Type||Strap Closure|
|Material||Nylon / Fabric|
|Type||Semi Flexible Hinge|
Shipping, Payment, & Returns
bttn offers a variety of shipping options to best fit your orders. All orders over $199 include free shipping. For those under $199, a $3 fee will be added, while those under $99 will have a $6 fee added for shipping. Products weighing over 100lbs will be marked in our system as “freight collect” and someone from our team will reach out to you directly to confirm shipping costs. For more information on our shipping policy, please refer to our shipping policy page.
Payments are accepted via card, check, or PO.
If you are paying by check, please promptly send all checks to 424 2nd Ave W, Suite 700 Seattle, WA 98119.
If paying by PO follow the steps below:
1) Ensure that your Purchase Order correctly reflects the order placed on bttnusa.com
2) Download your organization's PO to your computer
3) Open your email application
4) Create a new email with the subject line "Bttn (Order #)" PO
5) Add email@example.com as the recipient
6) Attach your organization's PO
7) Press Send
30-day return policy.
You can request a return up to 30 days after receiving your item. To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
Contact us for any return questions at firstname.lastname@example.org