The BYD surgical mask is built for both the operating room and public use. The 3-ply masks meet ASTM F2100 Level 3 standards, are disposable and come with elastic ear loops to ensure comfort while wearing. The mask consists of three layers of high-quality non-woven materials: the outer and inner layers are made of polypropylene spunbond non-woven fabric and the middle layer is made of polypropylene melt-blown non-woven fabric.
- Meets ASTM F2100 Level 3 standard
- Elastic ear loops and one size fits most
- Single use / non-sterile
|Quantity||50/Box 40Boxes/Case 2000/Case|
|Size||Universal, 6.89 x 3.74 inch mask|
|Certifications||FDA, ASTM F-2100 Level III|
|Materials||Polypropylene spunbond nonwoven fabric (for surgical use), polypropylene melt-blown nonwoven, metal wire with plastic covering nose clip, polyester/nylon spandex blend ear loops|
Looking for a surgical mask that provides ASTM Level 3 protection? Look no further than the BYD Surgical Mask. This 3-ply mask is designed to filter out 99% of bacteria and other airborne particles, making it an ideal choice for medical professionals.
Shipping, Payment, & Returns
bttn offers a variety of shipping options to best fit your orders. All orders over $199 include free shipping. For those under $199, a $3 fee will be added, while those under $99 will have a $6 fee added for shipping. Products weighing over 100lbs will be marked in our system as “freight collect” and someone from our team will reach out to you directly to confirm shipping costs. For more information on our shipping policy, please refer to our shipping policy page.
Payments are accepted via card, check, or PO.
If you are paying by check, please promptly send all checks to 424 2nd Ave W, Suite 700 Seattle, WA 98119.
If paying by PO follow the steps below:
1) Ensure that your Purchase Order correctly reflects the order placed on bttnusa.com
2) Download your organization's PO to your computer
3) Open your email application
4) Create a new email with the subject line "Bttn (Order #)" PO
5) Add firstname.lastname@example.org as the recipient
6) Attach your organization's PO
7) Press Send
bttn will only accept returns up to 14 business days after your delivery date. Your product must be returned in the same packaging, condition and quantity it was delivered.
If your product is eligible for return contact email@example.com. In the email, place the order number in the subject line, include a brief description of the reason for returning, and attach any applicable pictures.
bttn will not accept returns for the following products:
- Any item which has been used after opening, stickered, marked, defaced, or is without all original packaging, labeling, package inserts, or operating manuals
- Products that are regulated and/or require a medical license to purchase
- Products that are refrigerated
- Products labeled ‘hazardous’
- Products labeled ‘sterile’ or ‘sterilized’
- Products used to analyze human body tissue
- Products containing hazardous chemicals
- Products that have been drop-shipped directly from the manufacturer or is non-stocked
- All brands of COVID tests
- All discontinued products
- All narcotics and other controlled substances
- All syringes
- All short-dated (e.g. less than 90-day shelf life), outdated, or seasonal products
- N95 Masks - N95 masks are designed to fit securely on the face and may cause discomfort, bruising and or broken skin on the bridge of the nose. bttn will not accept returns on
- N95/KN95 masks due to the way the may fit or feel while wearing them
Upon receiving your return request, our supply team will determine if your product qualifies for a return based on the above guidelines. Customers are responsible for the shipping costs associated with returning the product, unless the product arrived damaged (please review damage products policy above) or you received the wrong product.
If your order qualifies for a return label (products that are damaged or defective within policy terms), our supply team will issue you a return label through email. You will have 14 business days to drop off your product at the designated courier location.
The product will be inspected for quality assurance upon delivery and a refund will be issued to the original form of payment. Once the refund has been issued it can take up to 7-10 business days to reflect on your original form of payment.
Any requests to return products after 14 days from receipt will be denied.
Level-3 3Ply Surgical Masks FAQs
Are BYD masks FDA approved?
Yes, the BYD surgical mask is FDA approved for single-use under EUA.
Who makes BYD masks?
BYD masks are manufactured by BYD Co., a Chinese electric carmaker.
What is a 3-ply mask?
A 3-ply mask has three layers of non-woven material that helps filter out the air you breathe in.