Miltex Kelly Hemostatic Forceps
Miltex Kelly Hemostatic Forceps are used during surgeries and procedures to control bleeding by clamping and holding blood vessels so cauterization or ligation can be performed.
Miltex Kelly Hemostatic Forceps Features:
- Made with German Stainless Steel
- Latex Free
|Handle Type||Finger Ring Handle|
|Locking Type||Ratchet Lock|
|Material||German Stainless Steel|
|5Size||5-1/2 Inch Length|
|Tip Type||Serrated Tip|
Shipping, Payment, & Returns
Bttn provides free shipping on all of our products. Expected delivery times range from 7-14 business days.
Payments are accepted via card, check, or PO.
If you are paying by check, please promptly send all checks to 424 2nd Ave W, Suite 700 Seattle, WA 98119.
If paying by PO follow the steps below:
1) Ensure that your Purchase Order correctly reflects the order placed on bttnusa.com
2) Download your organization's PO to your computer
3) Open your email application
4) Create a new email with the subject line "Bttn (Order #)" PO
5) Add firstname.lastname@example.org as the recipient
6) Attach your organization's PO
7) Press Send
30-day return policy.
You can request a return up to 30 days after receiving your item. To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
Contact us for any return questions at email@example.com
Other Products You May Like