Learn About Cardinal Kangaroo Pediatric Nasogastric Feeding Tube
The Cardinal Kangaroo Pediatric Nasogastric Feeding Tube is tailored for children and helps to carry food and medicine to the stomach through the nose.
Cardinal Kangaroo Pediatric Nasogastric Feeding Tube Features:
- Enteral connector engineered to reduce risk of tubing misconnections
- Purple color to denote enteral feeding — oral tip syringe only
- Transparent tube with purple radiopaque Sentinel Line with Sentinel Eye tubing
|Application||Pediatric Nasogastric Feeding Tube|
Shipping, Payment, & Returns
Bttn provides free shipping on all of our products. Expected delivery times range from 7-14 business days.
Payments are accepted via card, check, or PO.
If you are paying by check, please promptly send all checks to 146 N Canal St Suite 300, Seattle, WA 98103.
If paying by PO follow the steps below:
1) Ensure that your Purchase Order correctly reflects the order placed on bttnusa.com
2) Download your organization's PO to your computer
3) Open your email application
4) Create a new email with the subject line "Bttn (Order #)" PO
5) Add email@example.com as the recipient
6) Attach your organization's PO
7) Press Send
30-day return policy.
You can request a return up to 30 days after receiving your item. To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
Contact us for any return questions at firstname.lastname@example.org