BD Insyte Autoguard Shielded Iv Catheters
A study showed that one hospital reduced its needlestick injuries by 95% by switching to BD Autoguard™ needle shielding technology. The unique BD Instaflash™ needle technology in the 20, 22 and 24 gauge sizes provides immediate confirmation of vessel entry along the catheter shaft. Made of clinically proven BD Vialon™ biomaterial.
- Autoguard™ Needle Shielding Device-with the push of a button, the needle instantly retracts reducing the risk of accidental needle stick injuries
- BD Vialon™, a unique proprietary biomaterial, has been proven to enhance clinical and economic outcomes
- Increases the ease of penetration
- Reduces IV restarts due to reduced complications
|Number of Ports||Without Port|
|Catheter Material||BD Vialon|
|Safety Feature||Retracting Safety Needle|
|Hub Material||Plastic Hub|
|Country of Origin||Unknown|
|Port Type||Without Ports Type|
|Application||Peripheral IV Catheter|
|Needle Point Style||Notched Needle|
|Needle Material||Stainless Steel|
|Hub Type||Straight Hub|
Shipping, Payment, & Returns
bttn offers a variety of shipping options to best fit your orders. All orders over $199 include free shipping. For those under $199, a $3 fee will be added, while those under $99 will have a $6 fee added for shipping. Products weighing over 100lbs will be marked in our system as “freight collect” and someone from our team will reach out to you directly to confirm shipping costs. For more information on our shipping policy, please refer to our shipping policy page.
Payments are accepted via card, check, or PO.
If you are paying by check, please promptly send all checks to 424 2nd Ave W, Suite 700 Seattle, WA 98119.
If paying by PO follow the steps below:
1) Ensure that your Purchase Order correctly reflects the order placed on bttnusa.com
2) Download your organization's PO to your computer
3) Open your email application
4) Create a new email with the subject line "Bttn (Order #)" PO
5) Add firstname.lastname@example.org as the recipient
6) Attach your organization's PO
7) Press Send
30-day return policy.
You can request a return up to 30 days after receiving your item. To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
Contact us for any return questions at email@example.com
Other Products You May Like