Impression Tray (#1 Large Upper) (Bag of 12 Trays) (Case of 120 Trays)
The PlastCare Dental Impression Tray is a great way to take dental impressions. This tray is made of durable plastic and is sized for large upper teeth.
Shipping, Payment, & Returns
bttn offers a variety of shipping options to best fit your orders. All orders over $199 include free shipping. For those under $199, a $3 fee will be added, while those under $99 will have a $6 fee added for shipping. Products weighing over 100lbs will be marked in our system as “freight collect” and someone from our team will reach out to you directly to confirm shipping costs. For more information on our shipping policy, please refer to our shipping policy page.
Payments are accepted via card, check, or PO.
If you are paying by check, please promptly send all checks to 424 2nd Ave W, Suite 700 Seattle, WA 98119.
If paying by PO follow the steps below:
1) Ensure that your Purchase Order correctly reflects the order placed on bttnusa.com
2) Download your organization's PO to your computer
3) Open your email application
4) Create a new email with the subject line "Bttn (Order #)" PO
5) Add firstname.lastname@example.org as the recipient
6) Attach your organization's PO
7) Press Send
bttn will only accept returns up to 14 business days after your delivery date. Your product must be returned in the same packaging, condition and quantity it was delivered.
If your product is eligible for return contact email@example.com. In the email, place the order number in the subject line, include a brief description of the reason for returning, and attach any applicable pictures.
bttn will not accept returns for the following products:
- Any item which has been used after opening, stickered, marked, defaced, or is without all original packaging, labeling, package inserts, or operating manuals
- Products that are regulated and/or require a medical license to purchase
- Products that are refrigerated
- Products labeled ‘hazardous’
- Products labeled ‘sterile’ or ‘sterilized’
- Products used to analyze human body tissue
- Products containing hazardous chemicals
- Products that have been drop-shipped directly from the manufacturer or is non-stocked
- All brands of COVID tests
- All discontinued products
- All narcotics and other controlled substances
- All syringes
- All short-dated (e.g. less than 90-day shelf life), outdated, or seasonal products
- N95 Masks - N95 masks are designed to fit securely on the face and may cause discomfort, bruising and or broken skin on the bridge of the nose. bttn will not accept returns on
- N95/KN95 masks due to the way the may fit or feel while wearing them
Upon receiving your return request, our supply team will determine if your product qualifies for a return based on the above guidelines. Customers are responsible for the shipping costs associated with returning the product, unless the product arrived damaged (please review damage products policy above) or you received the wrong product.
If your order qualifies for a return label (products that are damaged or defective within policy terms), our supply team will issue you a return label through email. You will have 14 business days to drop off your product at the designated courier location.
The product will be inspected for quality assurance upon delivery and a refund will be issued to the original form of payment. Once the refund has been issued it can take up to 7-10 business days to reflect on your original form of payment.
Any requests to return products after 14 days from receipt will be denied.
#1 Dental Impression Tray FAQs
What is a working cast in dentistry?
Working casts in dentistry are 3-dimensional replicas of the prepared teeth in which the restorations are manufactured. #1 Dental Impression Tray are an important part of making molds to begin tooth restorations.
What are the different impression trays?
- If looking for alternative impression trays to #1 Dental Impression Tray, here’s a list of different impression trays that can be used by dentists:
- Edentulous metal perforated impression trays
- Edentulous plastic perforated impression trays
- Dentate metal perforated impression trays
- Dentate plastic perforated impression trays
- Universal sectional impression trays
- Custom (special) trays
- Triple tray®
What are the three types of impression trays?
Dental impression trays come in metal, plastic, and disposable styrofoam. #1 Dental Impression Tray is one of the many great options available.
What are the 3 types of dental impressions?
The primary types of dental impressions are preliminary, final, and bite registration (what #1 Dental Impression Tray are used for).
What is a bite registration in dentistry?
In dentistry, bite registration is the impression a patient’s teeth make when biting. #1 Dental Impression Tray help capture the impression of the upper and lower teeth to make crowns, dentures, and mouth guards.
What are #1 Dental Impression Tray used for in dentistry?
#1 Dental Impression Tray are used by dentists to view the relationship between the upper and lower teeth – to see how your teeth fit together when you bite down. This information allows them to make bridges and crowns, as well as fix your bite.
Why is it called a triple tray?
The name “Triple Tray” comes from the combination of two and three-quadrant trays that made up the continuous arch of the previously dubbed “Dual Arch Trays.” #1 Dental Impression Tray is a great option for gathering dental bite impressions.
Which type of wax is used for bite registrations?
There are a few varieties of wax and material that can be used for #1 Dental Impression Tray and other bite registration tray molds. A popular example is high durometer polyvinyl siloxane materials (Blue Mousse and Quick Bite).
How do you use a #1 Dental Impression Tray bite registration tray?
- To use your #1 Dental Impression Tray, follow the steps below:
- Mix the impression material (base + catalyst)
- Place the impression material in the bite tray
- Insert it into the patient’s mouth
- Have them gently bite down
- Let it sit for a few minutes
- Remove the tray
- Send the impression to the lab