Learn About Pro Advantage Glutaraldehyde 28-Day High Level Disinfectant Sterilant
A long-life, buffered glutaraldehyde that can be reused as a sterilant and high-level disinfectant for up to 28 days. Recommended for immersible and heat sensitive instruments. Contains a surfactant to enhance the disinfection process. No dilution is required.
Pro Advantage Glutaraldehyde 28-Day High Level Disinfectant Sterilant Features:
- Recommended for immersible medical and heat
sensitive equipment and instruments
- High level disinfection is achieved in 90 minutes
- Sterilization is achieved in 10 hours
- Contains a surfactant for better cleaning
- Contains a rust-inhibitor to reduce corrosion
- No dilution required
|Application||Glutaraldehyde High-Level Disinfectant
|Active Ingredients||2.5 % Glutaraldehyde|
|Usage||28 - Day|
Shipping, Payment, & Returns
Bttn provides free shipping on all of our products. Expected delivery times range from 7-14 business days.
Payments are accepted via card, check, or PO.
If you are paying by check, please promptly send all checks to 146 N Canal St Suite 300, Seattle, WA 98103.
If paying by PO follow the steps below:
1) Ensure that your Purchase Order correctly reflects the order placed on bttnusa.com
2) Download your organization's PO to your computer
3) Open your email application
4) Create a new email with the subject line "Bttn (Order #)" PO
5) Add email@example.com as the recipient
6) Attach your organization's PO
7) Press Send
30-day return policy.
You can request a return up to 30 days after receiving your item. To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
Contact us for any return questions at firstname.lastname@example.org