Smith & Nephew Exu Dry Wound Dressings & Garments, Leg/ Arm Dressing
Uniquely designed to minimize trauma, save nursing time and lower total dressing costs. Replaces non-adherent dressings, gauze and abdominal pads. Designed to minimize adherence and is more comfortable for patients during the between dressing changes. Its Anti-Shear Layer‚Ñ¢ helps reduce friction and shearing. The one-piece, multi-layer sealed construction eliminates frayed edges, loose threads and linting. Will not disturb new granulation tissue. Non-occlusive, soft and pliable. Can be used as a wet or dry dressing on clean or contaminated wounds. Can be used with a variety of topical agents.
- Exu-Dry is a one-piece wound dressing made up of multiple layers
- Compatible with most topical agents, liquids and creams
- Full absorbency
- Because EXU DRY is permeable and non-occlusive, it can be used as a wet or dry dressing on clean or contaminated wounds
- EXU DRY wicks away drainage from the wound into the entire dressing, reducing the frequency of dressing changes
- Highly absorbent, EXU DRY helps reduce the risk of maceration and irritation to the wound and surrounding tissue
- Outer Layer - High density polyethylene, Inner Layers - Highly absorbent rayon/cellulose blend, Anti Shear Layer - High density polyethylene, Wound Contact Layer - High density polyethylene
- EXU DRY's anti-shear Layer helps reduce shearing thus may help protect fragile granulation tissue
- Non-adherent to the wound, EXU-DRY is more comfortable for patients during and between dressing changes
|Country of Origin||China|
|Application||Super Absorbent Dressing|
|Material||Polyethylene / Rayon / Cellulose|
|Backing Material||Non-adherent Backing|
|Manufacturer||Smith & Nephew|
Shipping, Payment, & Returns
bttn offers a variety of shipping options to best fit your orders. All orders over $199 include free shipping. For those under $199, a $3 fee will be added, while those under $99 will have a $6 fee added for shipping. Products weighing over 100lbs will be marked in our system as “freight collect” and someone from our team will reach out to you directly to confirm shipping costs. For more information on our shipping policy, please refer to our shipping policy page.
Payments are accepted via card, check, or PO.
If you are paying by check, please promptly send all checks to 424 2nd Ave W, Suite 700 Seattle, WA 98119.
If paying by PO follow the steps below:
1) Ensure that your Purchase Order correctly reflects the order placed on bttnusa.com
2) Download your organization's PO to your computer
3) Open your email application
4) Create a new email with the subject line "Bttn (Order #)" PO
5) Add email@example.com as the recipient
6) Attach your organization's PO
7) Press Send
30-day return policy.
You can request a return up to 30 days after receiving your item. To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
Contact us for any return questions at firstname.lastname@example.org