Ethicon Ethilon Nylon Suture, Non-absorbable, Size 6-0, P-3, 18"
Ethilon suture is a non absorbable, sterile surgical monofilament suture composed of the long-chain aliphatic polymers Nylon 6 and Nylon 6,6. Ethilon suture is dyed black or Green to enhance visibility in tissue. Ethilon suture is indicated for use in general Soft tissue approximation and/or ligation, including use in cardiovascular, ophthalmic, and neurological procedures.
Users should be familiar with surgical procedures and techniques involving nonabsorbable sutures before employing ETHILON suture for wound closure, as risk of wound dehiscence may vary with the site of application and the suture material used. As with any foreign body, prolonged contact of any suture with salt solutions, such as those found in the urinary or biliary tracts, may result in calculus formation. Acceptable surgical practive should be followed for the management of contaminated or infected wounds. Do not resterilize. Discard open packages and unused sutures. For complete product details, please see Instructions for Use.
Ethicon Ethilon Nylon Suture, Non-absorbable, Size 6-0, P-3, 18" Features:
- While the nylon suture is not absorbed, progressive hydrolysis of the nylon in vivo may result in gradual loss over time of tensile strength
- Synthetic non-absorbable, size 6-0, dyed monofilament, 18" (45 cm) suture
- Reverse cutting, P-3 (13 mm), 3/8 circle needle
- Sterile, factory sealed box of 12 sutures
|Quick Description||6-0 ETHILON BLACK 1X18" P-3
|Needle Length||13 mm|
|Pack Strand/Length||1 x 18"|
|Needle Point Type||
(Cutting Edge Prime Reverse)
Shipping, Payment, & Returns
Bttn provides free shipping on all of our products. Expected delivery times range from 7-14 business days.
Payments are accepted via card, check, or PO.
If you are paying by check, please promptly send all checks to 424 2nd Ave W, Suite 700 Seattle, WA 98119.
If paying by PO follow the steps below:
1) Ensure that your Purchase Order correctly reflects the order placed on bttnusa.com
2) Download your organization's PO to your computer
3) Open your email application
4) Create a new email with the subject line "Bttn (Order #)" PO
5) Add firstname.lastname@example.org as the recipient
6) Attach your organization's PO
7) Press Send
30-day return policy.
You can request a return up to 30 days after receiving your item. To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
Contact us for any return questions at email@example.com
Other Products You May Like