Learn about Ansell Encore Perry Style 42 Powder Free Surgical Gloves
Encore Perry Style 42 PF Surgical Gloves by Ansell are latex, powder-free, and optimized for tactile sensitivity without sacrificing protection for healthcare professionals. The powder-free surgical glove has a smooth finish and is polymer coated. Encore Perry Style 42 PF has a moderate grip level. Beaded grip style. Natural color latex gloves. Encore Perry Style 42 PF gloves were designed to reduce hand fatigue for dentists, dermatologists, surgeons, and other medical providers.
- Enhanced polymer coating allows easy dry and damp-hand donning
- This powder-free latex glove contains 50 micrograms or less of total water-extractable protein per gram
- Its anti-slip smooth finish provides maximum tactile sensitivity
|Country of Origin||Malaysia|
|Hand Compatibility||Hand Specific|
|Glove Interior||With Polymer Coating|
|Chemo Rated||Not Chemo Approved|
|Latex Free Indicator||Contains Latex|
|Brand||ENCORE® Perry® Style 42® PF|
|Cuff Style||Beaded Cuff|
|Glove Length||Extended Cuff Length|
The Encore Perry Style 42 PF Latex Surgical Gloves are available in eight different sizes. These gloves are powder-free, latex, and beaded. They are designed for use in surgical procedures.
What is the difference between medical-grade nitrile gloves and nitrile gloves?
Medical-grade nitrile gloves offer more protection during surgeries and other exposure-heavy environments than regular nitrile gloves.
What's the difference between powdered and powder-free nitrile gloves?
Powdered gloves have cornstarch in them. Powder-free gloves (Encore Perry Style 42 PF) do not have cornstarch and tend to cause less skin irritation.
What are latex examination gloves used for?
Encore Perry Style 42 PF gloves protect against blood and fluid exposure. They are used in a variety of medical and non-medical situations.
Which is better, nitrile or latex?
Choosing between nitrile and Encore Perry Style 42 PF gloves comes down to the use of the glove, and whether or not the person has an allergy to latex. Each glove has its strengths and weaknesses.
Why are nitrile gloves blue?
Most of the time nitrile gloves are blue to help healthcare workers distinguish between latex (Encore Perry Style 42 PF) and non-latex gloves.
When should you not wear nitrile gloves?
Nitrile gloves do not protect against heat or electric shock and should not be worn when interacting with those elements.
Are nitrile gloves food safe?
Nitrile gloves are safe to use when dealing with food.
What are surgical gloves called?
Surgical gloves are sterile gloves used for surgical procedures. They meet FDA standards for quality levels (tend to have a lower AQL) and tend to be more expensive than non-sterile gloves.
What are class 0 gloves used for?
Class 0 gloves are used for providing hand protection when working near or with electrical equipment. Class 0 gloves protect against 1,000V AC and 1,500V DC.
Are nitrile gloves latex-free?
Nitrile gloves are latex-free and safe to use on patients who have latex allergies.
Why do they put powder in medical gloves?
The cornstarch in medical gloves helps absorb hand moisture.
Do hospitals still use powdered gloves?
Powdered gloves are not used in hospitals.
Other Products You May Like
bttn offers a variety of shipping options to best fit your orders. All orders over $199 include free shipping. For those under $199, a $3 fee will be added, while those under $99 will have a $6 fee added for shipping. Products weighing over 100lbs will be marked in our system as “freight collect” and someone from our team will reach out to you directly to confirm shipping costs. For more information on our shipping policy, please refer to our shipping policy page.
Payments are accepted via card, check, or PO.
If you are paying by check, please promptly send all checks to 424 2nd Ave W, Suite 700 Seattle, WA 98119.
If paying by PO follow the steps below:
- Ensure that your Purchase Order correctly reflects the order placed on bttnusa.com
- Download your organization's PO to your computer
- Open your email application
- Create a new email with the subject line "Bttn (Order #)" PO
- Add email@example.com as the recipient
- Attach your organization's PO
- Press Send
Most of our products ship out within 24-48 business hours, depending on availability. If you wish to cancel your order, you must request a cancellation the same day your order is placed. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number to request a cancellation. After your cancellation has been confirmed, you will be issued a refund to your original form of payment. If your order is shipped before cancellation is confirmed, you will not be able to cancel your order.
Damaged or Defective Products
Please inspect your order upon receipt and contact bttn immediately if your product is damaged, defective, or incorrect. If your product is damaged, you need to contact email@example.com within 72 hours of receiving your order. Please include your order number, a description of the issue, and a photo. If damage is reported after 72 hours, your product will no longer be eligible for return. Additionally, if a photo is not included in your correspondence, we will be unable to verify eligibility for a prepaid return label.
bttn will only accept returns up to 14 business days after your delivery date. Your product must be returned in the same packaging, condition and quantity it was delivered.
If your product is eligible for return contact firstname.lastname@example.org In the email, place the order number in the subject line, include a brief description of the reason for returning, and attach any applicable pictures.
bttn will not accept returns for the following products:
- Any item which has been used after opening, stickered, marked, defaced, or is without all original packaging, labeling, package inserts, or operating manuals
- Products that are regulated and/or require a medical license to purchase
- Products that are refrigerated
- Products labeled ‘hazardous’
- Products labeled ‘sterile’ or ‘sterilized’
- Products used to analyze human body tissue
- Products containing hazardous chemicals
- Products that are non-stock (product status is 14-21 Days) or have been drop-shipped (product status is 7-14 Days) directly from the manufacturer non-stocked
- All brands of COVID tests
- All discontinued products
- All narcotics and other controlled substances
- All syringes
- All short-dated (e.g. less than 90-day shelf life), outdated, or seasonal products
- N95 Masks - N95 masks are designed to fit securely on the face and may cause discomfort, bruising and or broken skin on the bridge of the nose. bttn will not accept returns on
- N95/KN95 masks due to the way the may fit or feel while wearing them
Upon receiving your return request, our supply team will determine if your product qualifies for a return based on the above guidelines. Customers are responsible for the shipping costs associated with returning the product, unless the product arrived damaged (please review damage products policy above) or you received the wrong product.
If your order qualifies for a return label (products that are damaged or defective within policy terms), our supply team will issue you a return label through email. You will have 14 business days to drop off your product at the designated courier location.
The product will be inspected for quality assurance upon delivery and a refund will be issued to the original form of payment. Once the refund has been issued it can take up to 7-10 business days to reflect on your original form of payment.
Any requests to return products after 14 days from receipt will be denied.