Learn About Cardinal Health Dover Commode Specimen Collector
The Dover commode specimen collection system collects urine and stool samples or kidney stones. It has clearly marked gradients, and its wide lip and firm base help prevent splashing, spilling, and tipping.
Cardinal Health Dover Commode Specimen Collector Features:
- Ideal collection unit for urine and stool samples or kidney stones
- Wide lip and firm base helps prevent splashing, spilling, tipping
- Clearly marked gradients are easy to read
- Without closure
|Quantity||Single Unit or 100/Case|
|Application||Commode Specimen Collector|
|Closure Type||Without Closure|
|Legend||Instructions For Use|
|Legend Color||Blue Legend|
Shipping, Payment, & Returns
Bttn provides free shipping on all of our products. Expected delivery times range from 7-14 business days.
Payments are accepted via card, check, or PO.
If you are paying by check, please promptly send all checks to 146 N Canal St Suite 300, Seattle, WA 98103.
If paying by PO follow the steps below:
1) Ensure that your Purchase Order correctly reflects the order placed on bttnusa.com
2) Download your organization's PO to your computer
3) Open your email application
4) Create a new email with the subject line "Bttn (Order #)" PO
5) Add firstname.lastname@example.org as the recipient
6) Attach your organization's PO
7) Press Send
30-day return policy.
You can request a return up to 30 days after receiving your item. To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
Contact us for any return questions at email@example.com
Other Products You May Like