The 3M™ Disposable Respirator 9913 GP1 provides lightweight, comfortable respiratory protection against dusts and mists. It also provides additional relief from low vapour pressure organic vapours (eg agricultural chemical sprays) and nuisance levels* of organic vapours.
- GP1 rated filter to AS/NZS1716.
- Lightweight construction promotes greater comfort and contributes to increased wear time.
- The cupped shape, twin strap design and adjustable steel nose clip provides a custom fit with fewer pressure points and a secure face seal over a range of face sizes.
- Braided headband for comfort and durability.
- For use against mechanically generated particulates.
- “G” rated for low vapour pressure organic vapours—eg many agricultural
P1 Filters are intended for use against mechanically generated particulates such as those generated from sanding, grinding, drilling, sweeping etc.
P2 Filters are intended for use against both mechanically and thermally generated particulates e.g welding, brazing etc. P2 filters may also help reduce breathing in pathogenic biological airborne particulates such as influenza virus.
Type G Filters are intended for use against organic compounds with low vapour pressure i.e. less than 1.3Pa (0.01mm Hg)
|Quantity||15/BX 6BX/CS 90/Case|
|Protection Factor x ES||10|
|Materials||Stainless steel, Braided elastic, steel, polypropylene & carbon|
Shipping, Payment, & Returns
Bttn provides free shipping on all of our products. Expected delivery times range from 7-14 business days.
Payments are accepted via card, check, or PO.
If you are paying by check, please promptly send all checks to 146 N Canal St Suite 300, Seattle, WA 98103.
If paying by PO follow the steps below:
1) Ensure that your Purchase Order correctly reflects the order placed on bttnusa.com
2) Download your organization's PO to your computer
3) Open your email application
4) Create a new email with the subject line "Bttn (Order #)" PO
5) Add email@example.com as the recipient
6) Attach your organization's PO
7) Press Send
30-day return policy.
You can request a return up to 30 days after receiving your item. To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
Contact us for any return questions at firstname.lastname@example.org
Other Products You May Like