Learn About Busse Disposable Bulb Syringe, Sterile
Busse Hospital Bulb Syringe has pronounced ribs to provide a more precise volume control with a secure grip, and a flat bottom that allows the syringe to stand alone.
Busse Disposable Bulb Syringe, Sterile Features:
- Can be used for any aspiration or irrigation procedure.
- Long tapered tip and increased suction power.
- Pronounced ribs provide a secure grip for more accurate volume control.
- Flat bottom allows syringe to stand on its own.
- Sterile blister pack assures aseptic technique.
|Quantity||Single Unit or 50/Case|
|Application||Ear / Ulcer Bulb Syringe|
|Packaging Type||Poly Pouch|
Shipping, Payment, & Returns
Bttn provides free shipping on all of our products. Expected delivery times range from 7-14 business days.
Payments are accepted via card, check, or PO.
If you are paying by check, please promptly send all checks to 146 N Canal St Suite 300, Seattle, WA 98103.
If paying by PO follow the steps below:
1) Ensure that your Purchase Order correctly reflects the order placed on bttnusa.com
2) Download your organization's PO to your computer
3) Open your email application
4) Create a new email with the subject line "Bttn (Order #)" PO
5) Add email@example.com as the recipient
6) Attach your organization's PO
7) Press Send
30-day return policy.
You can request a return up to 30 days after receiving your item. To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
Contact us for any return questions at firstname.lastname@example.org