Learn About Microflex Diamond Grip Disposable Latex Exam Gloves
Microflex Diamond Grip gloves are made to protect hands in the most demanding work environments. These tough, durable, disposable latex gloves are uniquely designed to be extra thick at the fingers for added protection against rips, snags, and tears where you need it most.
Microflex Diamond Grip Disposable Latex Exam Gloves Features:
- Double chlorinated for easy donning and a comfortable feel
- Made of premium low-modulus latex
- Textured surface ensures secure grip
|Chemo Rated||Not Chemo Approved|
|Cuff Style||Beaded Cuff|
|Fingertip Thickness||0.23 mm|
Shipping, Payment, & Returns
Bttn provides free shipping on all of our products. Expected delivery times range from 7-14 business days.
Payments are accepted via card, check, or PO.
If you are paying by check, please promptly send all checks to 146 N Canal St Suite 300, Seattle, WA 98103.
If paying by PO follow the steps below:
1) Ensure that your Purchase Order correctly reflects the order placed on bttnusa.com
2) Download your organization's PO to your computer
3) Open your email application
4) Create a new email with the subject line "Bttn (Order #)" PO
5) Add email@example.com as the recipient
6) Attach your organization's PO
7) Press Send
30-day return policy.
You can request a return up to 30 days after receiving your item. To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
Contact us for any return questions at firstname.lastname@example.org
Other Products You May Like