The Spacemaker Pro device is the next generation, all-in-one access and dissector system for inguinal and abdominal wall repair. The system is optimized for access, dissection and efficiency With a uniquely integrated solution that includes tailored cannulas and new anatomic balloons, the Spacemaker Pro device improves access, enhances visualization and creates the desired space for each procedure. The device also saves steps in the OR, while offering more choice in technique.
- Provides easier, one-time access to surgical space, with a uniquely integrated system
- Offers ability to operate in small spaces, with included low-profile 5 mm optical trocars
- Expands access to eligible patients, with balloons not made with natural rubber latex
- Enhances visualization, with anatomic balloons and clear cannulas
- Creates the right space for each procedure, with new anatomic balloons
- Facilitates insertion and full balloon deployment, with tailored cannulas
- Saves procedural steps with an integrated access and dissection solution\\
- Adapts to your technique, with the option to use as a system or separately
- Offers more choice in technique, while reducing product codes by up to 50% †
|Application||Trocar with Round Dissection Balloon|
|Tip Style||Blunt tip|
Shipping, Payment, & Returns
Bttn provides free shipping on all of our products. Expected delivery times range from 7-14 business days.
Payments are accepted via card, check, or PO.
If you are paying by check, please promptly send all checks to 146 N Canal St Suite 300, Seattle, WA 98103.
If paying by PO follow the steps below:
1) Ensure that your Purchase Order correctly reflects the order placed on bttnusa.com
2) Download your organization's PO to your computer
3) Open your email application
4) Create a new email with the subject line "Bttn (Order #)" PO
5) Add firstname.lastname@example.org as the recipient
6) Attach your organization's PO
7) Press Send
30-day return policy.
You can request a return up to 30 days after receiving your item. To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
Contact us for any return questions at email@example.com
Other Products You May Like