Baxter Clearlink Continu-Flo IV Administration Set, Pump Set, 109" Tubing, 3 Ports
This is a regulated product and requires a medical license to purchase. Can only be shipped to CA, NV, and AZ.
Learn About Baxter Clearlink Continu-Flo IV Administration Set, Pump Set, 109" Tubing, 3 Ports
Baxter's CONTINU-FLO Administration Solution Set has a non-vented spike with as many as three (3) luer activated valves and a male luer lock adapter that's able to deliver approximately 10 drops per mL of solution for treatment. This 109-inch long solution set has a priming volume of 17.2 mL and has a non-vented spike with a back-check valve. The set also has three y-sites with straight tubing and a sterile fluid path for the best delivery. The continu-flo's are latex free, DEHP free and are compatible with Flo-Gard 6201 and 6301 series pumps. The CONTINU-FLO's are best used for delivering solution to a patient for any number of treatment options.
Baxter Clearlink Continu-Flo IV Administration Set, Pump Set, 109" Tubing, 3 Ports Features:
- Continu-Flo Solution Set: The medical kit contains non-vented spike, 3 Clearlink luer activated valves, backcheck valve and male luer lock adapter with retractable collar.
- Safe and Hygenic: Used in healthcare settings to help administer necessary fluids to patients. Single use
- Pyrogen Free: Products are manufactured in pyrogen-free settings.
- Medical Grade Kit: Contains Diethyl hexyl Phthalate, a chemical commonly used in PVC tubing used to yield clarity and soft pliable tubing.
|Quantity||Single Unit or 48/Case
|Administration Method||Gravity / Pump|
|Back Check Valve||Backcheck Valve|
|Connection Type||Male Luer Lock Connector with Retractable Collar|
|Drip Rate||10 Drops / mL|
|Filter Size||Without Filter|
|Flow Control Type||Roller Clamp, Slide Clamp|
|For Use With||Baxter and Flo-Gard Pumps and SIGMAn Spectrum Infusion Systems|
|Number of Ports||3 Ports|
|Port Type||Clearlink Luer Activated Port|
|Priming Volume||17.2 Priming Volume|
|Spike Type||Non-vented Spike|
|Style||Non-vented Spike, Backcheck Valve|
|Tubing Type||DEHP Tubing|
Shipping, Payment, & Returns
Bttn provides free shipping on all of our products. Expected delivery times range from 7-14 business days.
Payments are accepted via card, check, or PO.
If you are paying by check, please promptly send all checks to 146 N Canal St Suite 300, Seattle, WA 98103.
If paying by PO follow the steps below:
1) Ensure that your Purchase Order correctly reflects the order placed on bttnusa.com
2) Download your organization's PO to your computer
3) Open your email application
4) Create a new email with the subject line "Bttn (Order #)" PO
5) Add email@example.com as the recipient
6) Attach your organization's PO
7) Press Send
30-day return policy.
You can request a return up to 30 days after receiving your item. To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
Contact us for any return questions at firstname.lastname@example.org
Other Products You May Like