CollaSorb, manufactured by Hartmann-USA, is a wound dressing ideal for managing acute and chronic wounds. Composed of 90% pure collagen and 10% calcium alginate to improve binding of matrix metalloproteases (MMPs). Absorbs up to 30 times its weight to promote extracellular matrix formation and fewer dressing changes. Remains in direct contact with wound bed when saturated. Sterile. This makes this product ideal for managing acute and chronic wounds with light to heavy drainage.
- Can absorb 30 times its weight.
- Rapidly absorbs exudate.
- Provides moist wound healing environment that aids in less frequent dressing changes.
|Size||2" x 2"|
|Material||90% Collagen 10% Calcium Alginate|
Shipping, Payment, & Returns
Bttn provides free shipping on all of our products. Expected delivery times range from 7-14 business days.
Payments are accepted via card, check, or PO.
If you are paying by check, please promptly send all checks to 146 N Canal St Suite 300, Seattle, WA 98103.
If paying by PO follow the steps below:
1) Ensure that your Purchase Order correctly reflects the order placed on bttnusa.com
2) Download your organization's PO to your computer
3) Open your email application
4) Create a new email with the subject line "Bttn (Order #)" PO
5) Add firstname.lastname@example.org as the recipient
6) Attach your organization's PO
7) Press Send
30-day return policy.
You can request a return up to 30 days after receiving your item. To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
Contact us for any return questions at email@example.com
Other Products You May Like