Siemens Clinitest Covid 19 Antigen Test
- This test is authorized for non-prescription home use with self-collected anterior nasal (nares) swab samples from individuals aged 14 years or older with symptoms of COVID-19 within the first 7 days of symptom onset
- Qualitative; visually interpreted, no instrument required
- The CLINITEST® At-Home OTC COVID-19 Test is a lateral flow chromatographic immunoassay intended for the qualitative detection of nucleocapsid protein antigen from SARS-CoV-2
- The CLINITEST At-Home OTC COVID-19 Test is only for use under an FDA EUA: https://www.fda.gov/medical-devices/coronavirus-disease-2019-covid-19-emergency-use-authorizations-medical-devices/in-vitro-diagnostics-euas-antigen-diagnostic-tests-sars-cov-2
- Individuals who test positive with CLINITEST® Rapid COVID-19 Antigen Self-Test should self-isolate and seek follow-up care with their physician or healthcare provider as additional testing may be necessary
- This test is also authorized for non-prescription home use with self-collected anterior nasal (nares) swab samples from individuals aged 14 years or older, or adult-collected anterior nasal (nares) swab samples from individuals aged 2 years or older, with or without symptoms or other epidemiological reasons to suspect COVID-19 when tested twice over three days with at least 24 hours (and no more than 48 hours) between tests
- Positive results do not rule out bacterial infection or co-infection with other viruses
- Ships with minimum 30 Days Dating
- Negative results do not rule out SARS-CoV-2 infection and should not be used as the sole basis for treatment or patient management decisions, including infection control decisions
- Individuals should provide all results obtained with this product to their healthcare provider for public health reporting
- 86.5% Sensitivity; 99.3% Specificity
- Negative results should be treated as presumptive and confirmation with a molecular assay, if necessary, for patient management, may be performed
- Results are for the identification of SARS-CoV-2 nucleocapsid protein antigen; antigen is generally detectable in anterior nasal (nares) swabs during the acute phase of infection
- This test is also authorized for non-prescription home use with adult-collected anterior nasal (nares) swab samples from individuals aged 2 years or older with symptoms of COVID-19 within the first 7 days of symptom onset
- Positive results indicate the presence of viral antigens, but clinical correlation with past medical history and other diagnostic information is necessary to determine infection status
|Country of Origin||China|
|Application||Rapid Test Kit|
|Test Type||Antigen Detection|
|Number of Tests||5 Tests per Kit|
|Test Name||At-Home OTC COVID-19 Test|
|Time to Results||15 Minute Results|
|Reading Type||Visual Read|
|Test Method||Lateral Flow Chromatographic Immunoassay|
|Sample Type||Anterior Nasal Swab Sample|
|Test Format||Cassette Format|
The Siemens Clinitest Covid 19 Antigen Test is a rapid self-test for the detection of the Covid 19 virus. This test is authorized by the FDA for use in the European Union.
Shipping, Payment, & Returns
bttn offers a variety of shipping options to best fit your orders. All orders over $199 include free shipping. For those under $199, a $3 fee will be added, while those under $99 will have a $6 fee added for shipping. Products weighing over 100lbs will be marked in our system as “freight collect” and someone from our team will reach out to you directly to confirm shipping costs. For more information on our shipping policy, please refer to our shipping policy page.
Payments are accepted via card, check, or PO.
If you are paying by check, please promptly send all checks to 424 2nd Ave W, Suite 700 Seattle, WA 98119.
If paying by PO follow the steps below:
1) Ensure that your Purchase Order correctly reflects the order placed on bttnusa.com
2) Download your organization's PO to your computer
3) Open your email application
4) Create a new email with the subject line "Bttn (Order #)" PO
5) Add firstname.lastname@example.org as the recipient
6) Attach your organization's PO
7) Press Send
Most of our products ship out within 24-48 business hours, depending on availability. If you wish to cancel your order, you must request a cancellation the same day your order is placed. Please contact email@example.com with your order number to request a cancellation. After your cancellation has been confirmed, you will be issued a refund to your original form of payment. If your order is shipped before cancellation is confirmed, you will not be able to cancel your order.
Please inspect your order upon receipt and contact bttn immediately if your product is damaged, defective, or incorrect. If your product is damaged, you need to contact firstname.lastname@example.org within 72 hours of receiving your order. Please include your order number, a description of the issue, and a photo. If damage is reported after 72 hours, your product will no longer be eligible for return. Additionally, if a photo is not included in your correspondence, we will be unable to verify eligibility for a prepaid return label.
bttn will only accept returns up to 14 business days after your delivery date. Your product must be returned in the same packaging, condition and quantity it was delivered.
If your product is eligible for return contact email@example.com. In the email, place the order number in the subject line, include a brief description of the reason for returning, and attach any applicable pictures.
bttn will not accept returns for the following products:
- Any item which has been used after opening, stickered, marked, defaced, or is without all original packaging, labeling, package inserts, or operating manuals
- Products that are regulated and/or require a medical license to purchase
- Products that are refrigerated
- Products labeled ‘hazardous’
- Products labeled ‘sterile’ or ‘sterilized’
- Products used to analyze human body tissue
- Products containing hazardous chemicals
- Products that have been drop-shipped directly from the manufacturer or is non-stocked
- All brands of COVID tests
- All discontinued products
- All narcotics and other controlled substances
- All syringes
- All short-dated (e.g. less than 90-day shelf life), outdated, or seasonal products
- N95 Masks - N95 masks are designed to fit securely on the face and may cause discomfort, bruising and or broken skin on the bridge of the nose. bttn will not accept returns on
- N95/KN95 masks due to the way the may fit or feel while wearing them
Upon receiving your return request, our supply team will determine if your product qualifies for a return based on the above guidelines. Customers are responsible for the shipping costs associated with returning the product, unless the product arrived damaged (please review damage products policy above) or you received the wrong product.
If your order qualifies for a return label (products that are damaged or defective within policy terms), our supply team will issue you a return label through email. You will have 14 business days to drop off your product at the designated courier location.
The product will be inspected for quality assurance upon delivery and a refund will be issued to the original form of payment. Once the refund has been issued it can take up to 7-10 business days to reflect on your original form of payment.
Any requests to return products after 14 days from receipt will be denied.