This is a regulated product and requires a medical license to purchase. Can only be shipped to CA, NV, and AZ.
Learn About Avanos Closed Suction System for Endotracheal Care
The MAC catheter is a multi-access catheter designed to deliver surfactants and provide caregivers access to the lower airways while maintaining ventilation. The Closed suction system is 12 French with a double swivel elbow and is endotracheal length.
Avanos Closed Suction System for Endotracheal Care Features:
- One way lavage/irrigation port
- Dual swivels provide flexibility without connectors
- Tactile sleeve for better feel
|Length||54 cm Length|
|Type||Double Swivel Elbow
Shipping, Payment, & Returns
Bttn provides free shipping on all of our products. Expected delivery times range from 7-14 business days.
Payments are accepted via card, check, or PO.
If you are paying by check, please promptly send all checks to 146 N Canal St Suite 300, Seattle, WA 98103.
If paying by PO follow the steps below:
1) Ensure that your Purchase Order correctly reflects the order placed on bttnusa.com
2) Download your organization's PO to your computer
3) Open your email application
4) Create a new email with the subject line "Bttn (Order #)" PO
5) Add firstname.lastname@example.org as the recipient
6) Attach your organization's PO
7) Press Send
30-day return policy.
You can request a return up to 30 days after receiving your item. To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
Contact us for any return questions at email@example.com