Pro Advantage Alcohol Prep Pads
Rapidly clean skin abrasions, cuts, and burns with these latex-free, 2-Ply, 70% Isopropyl large and medium alcohol prep pads. Each pad is sterile and individually packed.
Looking for an alcohol prep pad that is sterile and 2-ply? Look no further than our ProAdvantage Alcohol Prep Pads! Our large pads measure 1 3/4" x 3 1/2", while our medium pads measure 1.13" x 2.25" (pad size).
What kind of alcohol is in prep pads?
Alcohol prep pads consist of 70% Isopropyl Alcohol.
Are alcohol prep pads antibacterial?
Yes, alcohol prep pads kill off germs and bacteria.
What can you use alcohol prep pads for?
Alcohol prep pads can be used by those in healthcare to prepare injection sites on the skin, and clean cuts and scrapes.
How do you store alcohol prep pads?
It's best to keep prep pads away from children in a temperature-controlled room, with minimal light.
How long can you store alcohol prep pads?
Alcohol prep pads have a shelf life of roughly three years from the manufacture date.
Are alcohol prep pads the same as rubbing alcohol?
- Alcohol prep pads and rubbing alcohol are not the same because they have different concentrations of isopropyl alcohol.
- Alcohol prep pads have an isopropyl concentration of 100% and rubbing alcohol has a lower concentration due to water.
How long do alcohol prep pads last?
Alcohol prep pads can last a few years if stored in the right environment (cool temperature and low lighting). If left open or unused, they can and will dry up — rendering them unusable.
Are alcohol prep pads antiseptic?
Alcohol prep pads are an antiseptic and disinfectant used to clean wounds and kill bacteria.
Other Products You May Like
bttn offers a variety of shipping options to best fit your orders. All orders over $199 include free shipping. For those under $199, a $3 fee will be added, while those under $99 will have a $6 fee added for shipping. Products weighing over 100lbs will be marked in our system as “freight collect” and someone from our team will reach out to you directly to confirm shipping costs. For more information on our shipping policy, please refer to our shipping policy page.
Payments are accepted via card, check, or PO.
If you are paying by check, please promptly send all checks to 424 2nd Ave W, Suite 700 Seattle, WA 98119.
If paying by PO follow the steps below:
- Ensure that your Purchase Order correctly reflects the order placed on bttnusa.com
- Download your organization's PO to your computer
- Open your email application
- Create a new email with the subject line "Bttn (Order #)" PO
- Add email@example.com as the recipient
- Attach your organization's PO
- Press Send
Most of our products ship out within 24-48 business hours, depending on availability. If you wish to cancel your order, you must request a cancellation the same day your order is placed. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number to request a cancellation. After your cancellation has been confirmed, you will be issued a refund to your original form of payment. If your order is shipped before cancellation is confirmed, you will not be able to cancel your order.
Damaged or Defective Products
Please inspect your order upon receipt and contact bttn immediately if your product is damaged, defective, or incorrect. If your product is damaged, you need to contact email@example.com within 72 hours of receiving your order. Please include your order number, a description of the issue, and a photo. If damage is reported after 72 hours, your product will no longer be eligible for return. Additionally, if a photo is not included in your correspondence, we will be unable to verify eligibility for a prepaid return label.
bttn will only accept returns up to 14 business days after your delivery date. Your product must be returned in the same packaging, condition and quantity it was delivered.
If your product is eligible for return contact firstname.lastname@example.org In the email, place the order number in the subject line, include a brief description of the reason for returning, and attach any applicable pictures.
bttn will not accept returns for the following products:
- Any item which has been used after opening, stickered, marked, defaced, or is without all original packaging, labeling, package inserts, or operating manuals
- Products that are regulated and/or require a medical license to purchase
- Products that are refrigerated
- Products labeled ‘hazardous’
- Products labeled ‘sterile’ or ‘sterilized’
- Products used to analyze human body tissue
- Products containing hazardous chemicals
- Products that are non-stock (product status is 14-21 Days) or have been drop-shipped (product status is 7-14 Days) directly from the manufacturer non-stocked
- All brands of COVID tests
- All discontinued products
- All narcotics and other controlled substances
- All syringes
- All short-dated (e.g. less than 90-day shelf life), outdated, or seasonal products
- N95 Masks - N95 masks are designed to fit securely on the face and may cause discomfort, bruising and or broken skin on the bridge of the nose. bttn will not accept returns on
- N95/KN95 masks due to the way the may fit or feel while wearing them
Upon receiving your return request, our supply team will determine if your product qualifies for a return based on the above guidelines. Customers are responsible for the shipping costs associated with returning the product, unless the product arrived damaged (please review damage products policy above) or you received the wrong product.
If your order qualifies for a return label (products that are damaged or defective within policy terms), our supply team will issue you a return label through email. You will have 14 business days to drop off your product at the designated courier location.
The product will be inspected for quality assurance upon delivery and a refund will be issued to the original form of payment. Once the refund has been issued it can take up to 7-10 business days to reflect on your original form of payment.
Any requests to return products after 14 days from receipt will be denied.