Save your dental practice time and energy by using disposable dental air water syringe tips. Instead of sterilizing syringes after each use, simply toss them out and grab a new, disposable one. These syringes provide a three-way stream of water, air, or a mixture of both to easily remove food and debris from teeth.
- Curved syringe tips provide extra assistance in hard-to-reach areas of the mouth
- Built with durable plastic and rounded edges to prevent mouth cuts
- Single-use tips reduce cross-contamination
Looking for a no-core water syringe tip? Look no further than the PlastCare Air Water Syringe Tip! This white syringe tip is perfect for those who are looking for an easy and efficient way to use a water syringe.
PlastCare Air Water Syringe Tips, No-Core, White FAQs
What is a dental air/water syringe?
PlastCare Air Water Syringe Tips, No-Core, White are part of air water syringes, which are dental devices that supply compressed air and water to irrigate and dry teeth during dental procedures.
Can air/water syringe tips be sterilized?
Yes, multi-use air/water syringe tips can be sterilized. However, a study from 2014 found that the rinsing process is not as effective as using a disposable, clean air/water syringe tip. PlastCare Air Water Syringe Tips, No-Core, White are a great addition to your dental practice.
What are dental air water syringe tips?
PlastCare Air Water Syringe Tips, No-Core, White are attachments for dental tools that enable water and air to be sprayed into patients’ mouths during dental procedures.
What is a 3-way syringe?
Three-way dental syringes allow fluid (water or other chemicals), compressed air, and a mix of both the fluid and air to flow through the syringe passages in a controlled manner. If looking for a 3 way air water syringe, make sure PlastCare Air Water Syringe Tips, No-Core, White is one before you purchase!
How do you use a dental irrigation syringe?
- 3 - 5 days after your oral procedure, depending on the specific instructions from your dentist, begin using the irrigation syringe after meals.
- Start by filling the syringe with lukewarm water or salt water (8 oz H20 mixed with ¼ teaspoon of table salt).
- Place the curved part of the PlastCare Air Water Syringe Tips, No-Core, White into the extraction site and push gently on the syringe plunger.
- Repeat the process as needed over the next 7 days or as instructed.
Is there a difference between metal and disposable dental syringe tips?
Metal air/water syringe tips vs disposable dental syringe tips serve the same purpose but differ in ease of use and effectiveness of cross-contamination . Disposable syringe tips are easier to use because they can be tossed after each patient, while metal syringes need to be sterilized and cleaned. PlastCare Air Water Syringe Tips, No-Core, White is a great option whether it’s metal or disposable.
Other Products You May Like
bttn offers a variety of shipping options to best fit your orders. All orders over $199 include free shipping. For those under $199, a $3 fee will be added, while those under $99 will have a $6 fee added for shipping. Products weighing over 100lbs will be marked in our system as “freight collect” and someone from our team will reach out to you directly to confirm shipping costs. For more information on our shipping policy, please refer to our shipping policy page.
Payments are accepted via card, check, or PO.
If you are paying by check, please promptly send all checks to 424 2nd Ave W, Suite 700 Seattle, WA 98119.
If paying by PO follow the steps below:
- Ensure that your Purchase Order correctly reflects the order placed on bttnusa.com
- Download your organization's PO to your computer
- Open your email application
- Create a new email with the subject line "Bttn (Order #)" PO
- Add email@example.com as the recipient
- Attach your organization's PO
- Press Send
Most of our products ship out within 24-48 business hours, depending on availability. If you wish to cancel your order, you must request a cancellation the same day your order is placed. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number to request a cancellation. After your cancellation has been confirmed, you will be issued a refund to your original form of payment. If your order is shipped before cancellation is confirmed, you will not be able to cancel your order.
Damaged or Defective Products
Please inspect your order upon receipt and contact bttn immediately if your product is damaged, defective, or incorrect. If your product is damaged, you need to contact email@example.com within 72 hours of receiving your order. Please include your order number, a description of the issue, and a photo. If damage is reported after 72 hours, your product will no longer be eligible for return. Additionally, if a photo is not included in your correspondence, we will be unable to verify eligibility for a prepaid return label.
bttn will only accept returns up to 14 business days after your delivery date. Your product must be returned in the same packaging, condition and quantity it was delivered.
If your product is eligible for return contact firstname.lastname@example.org In the email, place the order number in the subject line, include a brief description of the reason for returning, and attach any applicable pictures.
bttn will not accept returns for the following products:
- Any item which has been used after opening, stickered, marked, defaced, or is without all original packaging, labeling, package inserts, or operating manuals
- Products that are regulated and/or require a medical license to purchase
- Products that are refrigerated
- Products labeled ‘hazardous’
- Products labeled ‘sterile’ or ‘sterilized’
- Products used to analyze human body tissue
- Products containing hazardous chemicals
- Products that are non-stock (product status is 14-21 Days) or have been drop-shipped (product status is 7-14 Days) directly from the manufacturer non-stocked
- All brands of COVID tests
- All discontinued products
- All narcotics and other controlled substances
- All syringes
- All short-dated (e.g. less than 90-day shelf life), outdated, or seasonal products
- N95 Masks - N95 masks are designed to fit securely on the face and may cause discomfort, bruising and or broken skin on the bridge of the nose. bttn will not accept returns on
- N95/KN95 masks due to the way the may fit or feel while wearing them
Upon receiving your return request, our supply team will determine if your product qualifies for a return based on the above guidelines. Customers are responsible for the shipping costs associated with returning the product, unless the product arrived damaged (please review damage products policy above) or you received the wrong product.
If your order qualifies for a return label (products that are damaged or defective within policy terms), our supply team will issue you a return label through email. You will have 14 business days to drop off your product at the designated courier location.
The product will be inspected for quality assurance upon delivery and a refund will be issued to the original form of payment. Once the refund has been issued it can take up to 7-10 business days to reflect on your original form of payment.
Any requests to return products after 14 days from receipt will be denied.