3M Advanced Particulate Filter, P100 Respiratory Protection with Nuisance Level Organic Vapor Relief is designed to make breathing easier while lasting longer. NIOSH approved for environments containing certain oil and non-oil based particles. 3M recommended for relief against nuisance level organic vapors and for ozone protection up to 10X OSHA PEL.
When properly fitted, use in a variety of applications including welding, brazing, torch cutting, metal pouring, soldering, and exposure to lead, asbestos, cadmium, arsenic, and MDA for concentrations up to 10 times the Permissible Exposure Limit (PEL) with half facepieces or 50 times PEL with full facepieces. Use with 3M Respirators 5000 Series or 3M Cartridge 6000 Series with 3M Adapter 502, or 3M Half and Full Facepieces 6000, 7000 and FF-400 Series with bayonet filter holders.
- P100, nuisance organic vapor relief particulate filter
- Easier breathing
- Versatile protection against many oil and non-oil based particulate contaminants
- Bayonet compatibility allows use with many 3M™ half and full facepieces and certain 3M™ Scott™ full facepieces
- Nuisance odor relief for organic vapor levels below the Permissible Exposure Level (PEL)
|Size||4.3" x 4.3"|
|Aeresol Type||Oil & Non - Oil|
|Cartridge / Filter Type||Particulate|
Gas & Vapor Protection Type
||Organic Vapor / Particulates|
|Particulate Protection||Asbestos, Mold, Organic Vapor, Silica|
|Compatible Respirator||3M™ Full Facepieces 6000, 3M™ Full Facepieces 7800 Series, 3M™ Full Facepieces FF-400, 3M™ Half Facepiece Reusable Respirators 6000 Series, 3M™ Half Facepiece Reusable Respirators 6500 Series, 3M™ Half Facepiece Reusable Respirators 7500 Series, 3M™ Scott™ AV-3000 HT Facepieces, 3M™ Scott™ AV-3000 SureSeal Facepieces|
Shipping, Payment, & Returns
Bttn provides free shipping on all of our products. Expected delivery times range from 7-14 business days.
Payments are accepted via card, check, or PO.
If you are paying by check, please promptly send all checks to 146 N Canal St Suite 300, Seattle, WA 98103.
If paying by PO follow the steps below:
1) Ensure that your Purchase Order correctly reflects the order placed on bttnusa.com
2) Download your organization's PO to your computer
3) Open your email application
4) Create a new email with the subject line "Bttn (Order #)" PO
5) Add email@example.com as the recipient
6) Attach your organization's PO
7) Press Send
30-day return policy.
You can request a return up to 30 days after receiving your item. To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
Contact us for any return questions at firstname.lastname@example.org
Other Products You May Like