McKesson 8 Gallon Pharmaceutical Sharps Waste Container
Made of solid, durable plastic, the containers provide high shock and leakage resistance while safely allowing the user to dispose of sharps and waste.
McKesson 8 Gallon Pharmaceutical Sharps Waste Container Features:
- White Base, Blue Lid
- Capacity: 8 Gallon
- 33 Lbs. weight bearing capacity.
- Dimensions: 13.5H X 17.3W X 13L Inch
- Features a glue gasket for permanent seal closure, which helps to reduce the number of steps in the disposal process.
- No Secondary Packaging Required -- Follow the lid closure instruction for "Seal and Ship" closure procedures. Seal it and Ship it in "Full Lock" mode.
- Ability to nest and stack the containers for shipping.
- Duo (Port) lid -- Puncture Resistant lid.
- Hinged Lid System -- Disposes large volumes while keeping lid connected to container saves staff time and efficiency.
- Integrated Side Handles -- Makes it easy to carry.
- 16 Point-Positive Locking Lid System; Audible clicks confirm the lid is locked.
- Do not reuse.
- Not made with natural rubber latex.
|Application||Pharmaceutical Waste Container|
|Color||White Base/Blue Lid|
|Dimensions||13-1/2 H x 17-3/10 W x 13 L Inch|
|Lid Style||Vertical Entry|
|Lid Type||Rotating Lid|
|Locking Type||Locking Lid|
|Style||Nestable Waste Can Style|
Shipping, Payment, & Returns
Bttn provides free shipping on all of our products. Expected delivery times range from 7-14 business days.
Payments are accepted via card, check, or PO.
If you are paying by check, please promptly send all checks to 424 2nd Ave W, Suite 700 Seattle, WA 98119.
If paying by PO follow the steps below:
1) Ensure that your Purchase Order correctly reflects the order placed on bttnusa.com
2) Download your organization's PO to your computer
3) Open your email application
4) Create a new email with the subject line "Bttn (Order #)" PO
5) Add email@example.com as the recipient
6) Attach your organization's PO
7) Press Send
30-day return policy.
You can request a return up to 30 days after receiving your item. To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
Contact us for any return questions at firstname.lastname@example.org
Other Products You May Like