A lightweight 3D-shaped mesh for laparoscopic approaches such as TAPP, TEP and Robotic TAPP. This lighter-weight version of the popular 3DMax™ Mesh features a large pore knit. It is easy to deploy and provides excellent visibility. It is designed to conform to the inguinal anatomy and retains its shape following laparoscopic introduction, including a robotic approach.
- Contoured structure helps minimize buckling
- Easy to deploy
- Sealed edge and medial orientation marker facilitate accurate placement and positioning
- Lighter-weight monofilament polypropylene mesh
|Size||R/L Large & XL|
|Application||Laparoscopic Inguinal Hernia Repair Mesh|
Shipping, Payment, & Returns
Bttn provides free shipping on all of our products. Expected delivery times range from 7-14 business days.
Payments are accepted via card, check, or PO.
If you are paying by check, please promptly send all checks to 146 N Canal St Suite 300, Seattle, WA 98103.
If paying by PO follow the steps below:
1) Ensure that your Purchase Order correctly reflects the order placed on bttnusa.com
2) Download your organization's PO to your computer
3) Open your email application
4) Create a new email with the subject line "Bttn (Order #)" PO
5) Add email@example.com as the recipient
6) Attach your organization's PO
7) Press Send
30-day return policy.
You can request a return up to 30 days after receiving your item. To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
Contact us for any return questions at firstname.lastname@example.org