bttn helps hospitals, medical offices, dental clinics, home health care, surgery centers, and other healthcare professionals lower their medical supply bills. We’re
on a mission to make the medical supply procurement process easier for all by bringing big data pricing, transparency, and cutting-edge technology to the healthcare
industry. By doing this, we strive to save hospitals, dental offices, and healthcare professionals millions of dollars each year buying medical supplies online with bttn.
This is a regulated product and requires a medical license to purchase. Can only be shipped to CA, NV, and AZ.
Learn About Exel Specialty Use Hypodermic Needles
The Exel Hypodermic Needle Specialty Use is designed with thin walls to deliver more viscous fluids. The needles are manufactured with SUS – 304 Stainless Steel.
Exel Specialty Use Hypodermic Needles Features:
- Sterile, Non-Toxic, Non-Pyrogenic
- SUS – 304 Stainless Steel
- Needles and boxes are color-coded for easy identification
- Each needle is individually packaged, sterilized and ready for use
- This product does not contain Natural Rubber Latex
|Size||Multiple Sizes Available|
|Catalog No||Description||Hub Color|
|26437||30G x 1/2"||Yellow|
|26439||30G x 1"
Shipping, Payment, & Returns
Bttn provides free shipping on all of our products. Expected delivery times range from 7-14 business days.
Payments are accepted via card, check, or PO.
If you are paying by check, please promptly send all checks to 146 N Canal St Suite 300, Seattle, WA 98103.
If paying by PO follow the steps below:
1) Ensure that your Purchase Order correctly reflects the order placed on bttnusa.com
2) Download your organization's PO to your computer
3) Open your email application
4) Create a new email with the subject line "Bttn (Order #)" PO
5) Add firstname.lastname@example.org as the recipient
6) Attach your organization's PO
7) Press Send
30-day return policy.
You can request a return up to 30 days after receiving your item. To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
Contact us for any return questions at email@example.com
Other Products You May Like