bttn helps hospitals, medical offices, dental clinics, home health care, surgery centers, and other healthcare professionals lower their medical supply bills. We’re
on a mission to make the medical supply procurement process easier for all by bringing big data pricing, transparency, and cutting-edge technology to the healthcare
industry. By doing this, we strive to save hospitals, dental offices, and healthcare professionals millions of dollars each year buying medical supplies online with bttn.
Learn About Halyard Utility Drapes With Tape, Sterile
Whatever the surgery, Halyard Health has the Universal/Multiprocedural packs and drapes you need, from half to U-shaped, to bar drapes. Halyard Health drapes are designed to give you and your patients one less worry.
Halyard Utility Drapes With Tape, Sterile Features:
- Maximum Rating for flame resistance
- Low-lint generation to reduce the risk of airborne bacterial transmission
- Fabric reinforcement to control fluid run-off
- Convenient tube management systems
|Quantity||2/Pack or 200/Case|
|Application||General Purpose Drape Pack|
|Procedures||Universal, General, Ancillary|
|Drape Type||Drape Sheet with Tape|
|Surgical Specialty||General / Universal|
Shipping, Payment, & Returns
Bttn provides free shipping on all of our products. Expected delivery times range from 7-14 business days.
Payments are accepted via card, check, or PO.
If you are paying by check, please promptly send all checks to 146 N Canal St Suite 300, Seattle, WA 98103.
If paying by PO follow the steps below:
1) Ensure that your Purchase Order correctly reflects the order placed on bttnusa.com
2) Download your organization's PO to your computer
3) Open your email application
4) Create a new email with the subject line "Bttn (Order #)" PO
5) Add email@example.com as the recipient
6) Attach your organization's PO
7) Press Send
30-day return policy.
You can request a return up to 30 days after receiving your item. To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
Contact us for any return questions at firstname.lastname@example.org