bttn helps hospitals, medical offices, dental clinics, home health care, surgery centers, and other healthcare professionals lower their medical supply bills. We’re
on a mission to make the medical supply procurement process easier for all by bringing big data pricing, transparency, and cutting-edge technology to the healthcare
industry. By doing this, we strive to save hospitals, dental offices, and healthcare professionals millions of dollars each year buying medical supplies online with bttn.
Learn About 3M Ioban Antimicrobial Incise Drape
3M™ Ioban™ 2 Antimicrobial Incise Drapes eﬀectively help prevent wound contamination. Evidence shows that applying an antimicrobial incise drape is a critical step in reducing the risk of wound contamination that may be associated with Surgical Site Infection (SSI).
3M™ Ioban™ 2 antimicrobial incise drapes adhere securely to the skin, reducing the risk of drape lift which can lead to an increase in wound contamination. The iodine impregnated adhesive on the drape provides continuous broad spectrum antimicrobial activity all the way to the incision edge and helps reduce the risk of wound contamination.
3M Ioban Antimicrobial Incise Drape Features:
- Designed with continuous broad-spectrum antimicrobial activity in the drape adhesive where it can't be washed away
- Clinically shown to help reduce the risk of wound contamination and immobilize bacteria on the skin1,2
- Drape and liner feature a full-width handle for control of liner release and drape application
|Quantity||Single Unit or 10/Box|
Shipping, Payment, & Returns
Bttn provides free shipping on all of our products. Expected delivery times range from 7-14 business days.
Payments are accepted via card, check, or PO.
If you are paying by check, please promptly send all checks to 146 N Canal St Suite 300, Seattle, WA 98103.
If paying by PO follow the steps below:
1) Ensure that your Purchase Order correctly reflects the order placed on bttnusa.com
2) Download your organization's PO to your computer
3) Open your email application
4) Create a new email with the subject line "Bttn (Order #)" PO
5) Add firstname.lastname@example.org as the recipient
6) Attach your organization's PO
7) Press Send
30-day return policy.
You can request a return up to 30 days after receiving your item. To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
Contact us for any return questions at email@example.com