Smith & Nephew Profore Four Layer Bandaging System
Comprised of a wound contact layer and four bandages, has been specifically designed for the management of venous leg ulcers. Designed to maintain effective levels of compression after application. May be left in place for up to one week. More frequent changes may be necessary especially in the first few weeks of management when the ulcers may be draining heavily. Contains everything necessary for the application of graduated compression therapy. May reduce preparation time, simplifies stock control and ensures the correct components are always available.
- Proven effective in both hospital and community treatment studies, the PROFORE LF system is designed to deliver effective pressure.
- Includes a sterile wound contact layer
- PROFORE LF is best used on ankle circumferences greater than 18 cm or 7¼ inches (padded)
- Bandage dimensions: 5-1/2 X 8 Inch / 4 Inch X 4 Yard / 4 Inch X 3 Yard / 4 Inch X 2-4/5 Yard
- PROFORE LF provides higher pressure at the ankle, with decreasing pressure exhibited at the calf.
|Country of Origin||United States|
|Application||4 Layer Compression Bandage System|
|Compression Rating||Standard Compression|
|Closure Type||Self-adherent / Tape Closure|
|Material||Elastic / Fabric / Latex|
|Manufacturer||Smith & Nephew|
Shipping, Payment, & Returns
bttn offers a variety of shipping options to best fit your orders. All orders over $199 include free shipping. For those under $199, a $3 fee will be added, while those under $99 will have a $6 fee added for shipping. Products weighing over 100lbs will be marked in our system as “freight collect” and someone from our team will reach out to you directly to confirm shipping costs. For more information on our shipping policy, please refer to our shipping policy page.
Payments are accepted via card, check, or PO.
If you are paying by check, please promptly send all checks to 424 2nd Ave W, Suite 700 Seattle, WA 98119.
If paying by PO follow the steps below:
1) Ensure that your Purchase Order correctly reflects the order placed on bttnusa.com
2) Download your organization's PO to your computer
3) Open your email application
4) Create a new email with the subject line "Bttn (Order #)" PO
5) Add email@example.com as the recipient
6) Attach your organization's PO
7) Press Send
30-day return policy.
You can request a return up to 30 days after receiving your item. To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
Contact us for any return questions at firstname.lastname@example.org
Other Products You May Like