3M Vflex Particulate Respirator
NIOSH approved as a Type 95 respirator. It meets CDC guidelines for TB exposure control and is designed specifically for use in a health care setting.
- Pleats flex with mouth movement while talking
- 3M proprietary filter media and pleats help make breathing easier
- Fluid resistant ASTM F1862
- FDA cleared for use as surgical mask
- Uniquely designed tabs for respirator positioning on the face
|Fluid Resistance||80 mmHg|
|Fastening Type||Elastic Strap|
|Particle Filtration Efficiency||PFE 95%|
|Protection Level||ASTM F1862|
|Country of Origin||United States|
|Application||Particulate Respirator / Surgical Mask|
|Delta Differential Pressure||Pass mm H2O/cm2|
The 3M Vflex Particulate Respirator is a disposable respirator that is available in two sizes. This respirator is designed to help provide reliable respiratory protection against certain non-oil based particles.