Synmax Vinyl Exam Gloves are made from pure virgin PVC plastic using a unique powder-free process and are 100% latex free. Made of high quality PVC, higher tensile strength and more tactile sensitivity. Durable, ergonomic design, easy to put on and take off and comfortable to wear.
- Easier donning than standard vinyl gloves
- Longer wearing time than nitrile gloves
- Increased cost performance
- PU Coating with no protein, limiting allergy risk
- Increased protection, resisting acid, alkali and oil
- Powder and 100% latex free
|Quantity||100/Box 10Box/Case 1000/Case, 5 Cases|
|Certifications||EN 374 & EN455, ASTM D5250|
Shipping, Payment, & Returns
Bttn provides free shipping on all of our products. Expected delivery times range from 7-14 business days.
Payments are accepted via card, check, or PO.
If you are paying by check, please promptly send all checks to 146 N Canal St Suite 300, Seattle, WA 98103.
If paying by PO follow the steps below:
1) Ensure that your Purchase Order correctly reflects the order placed on bttnusa.com
2) Download your organization's PO to your computer
3) Open your email application
4) Create a new email with the subject line "Bttn (Order #)" PO
5) Add firstname.lastname@example.org as the recipient
6) Attach your organization's PO
7) Press Send
30-day return policy.
You can request a return up to 30 days after receiving your item. To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
Contact us for any return questions at email@example.com
Other Products You May Like