Learn About Diamond Gloves Nitrile Gloves
The Advance IF35 Nitrile Gloves by Diamond Gloves are FDA and CE approved. Nitrile Gloves are stronger and less likely to puncture than latex gloves. They are also a durable alternative for individuals who have a latex allergy. The gloves are ambidextrous and have a beaded cuff for easy donning and to keep the glove from rolling up. They are designed with textured fingertips that allow the wearer to maintain dexterity and tactile abilities.
- Natural High Grade Nitrile, powder free
- Beaded cuff
- FDA compliant exam gloves
- Powder free and micro textured fingertips for easier grip when dealing with small instruments.
- Alternative for those allergic to latex
||3.5 ± 0.5 grams
Shipping, Payment, & Returns
Bttn provides free shipping on all of our products. Expected delivery times range from 7-14 business days.
Payments are accepted via card, check, or PO.
If you are paying by check, please promptly send all checks to 146 N Canal St Suite 300, Seattle, WA 98103.
If paying by PO follow the steps below:
1) Ensure that your Purchase Order correctly reflects the order placed on bttnusa.com
2) Download your organization's PO to your computer
3) Open your email application
4) Create a new email with the subject line "Bttn (Order #)" PO
5) Add firstname.lastname@example.org as the recipient
6) Attach your organization's PO
7) Press Send
30-day return policy.
You can request a return up to 30 days after receiving your item. To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
Contact us for any return questions at email@example.com