bttn helps hospitals, medical offices, dental clinics, home health care, surgery centers, and other healthcare professionals lower their medical supply bills. We’re
on a mission to make the medical supply procurement process easier for all by bringing big data pricing, transparency, and cutting-edge technology to the healthcare
industry. By doing this, we strive to save hospitals, dental offices, and healthcare professionals millions of dollars each year buying medical supplies online with bttn.
This listing is for an additional American PAPR facepiece only. Buy the full American PAPR Felix 200 unit here.
American PAPR's NIOSH-approved PAPR with a loose fitting facepiece is designed and engineered to provide the highest level of respiratory protection against particulates (APF of 25) for any professional without the need for fit testing. The FELIX200 is ideal for any challenge whether for a few hours or an entire shift. The high-capacity battery will last up to 12 hours with a single charge. Batteries can be swapped out minimizing the downtime on a single unit.
The innovative (loose fitting) facepiece with low-profile design reduces ear coverage area, allowing for the use of a stethoscope with ample eye, mouth, and nose protection.
American PAPR sources quality raw materials from USA-based vendors and assembles them in Brooklyn, New York. Each PAPR device is manufactured, tested, and 100% inspected by professionals with decades of pharmaceutical and medical device experience in a regulated environment.
- 360 degree wide angle face visor provides a large field of view and a wearable hood.
- Can be cleaned and re-used with proper care.
- PAPRs are more comfortable, since they are not tight-fitting.
- Traditional respirators cannot properly work with facial hair. (Beards, mustaches, sideburns or even stubble interfere with the seal of a N95 respirator). OSHA requires that users be clean-shaven and prohibits any facial hair in areas where the respirator comes into contact with the face.
Shipping, Payment, & Returns
Bttn provides free shipping on all of our products. Expected delivery times range from 7-14 business days.
Payments are accepted via card, check, or PO.
If you are paying by check, please promptly send all checks to 146 N Canal St Suite 300, Seattle, WA 98103.
If paying by PO follow the steps below:
1) Ensure that your Purchase Order correctly reflects the order placed on bttnusa.com
2) Download your organization's PO to your computer
3) Open your email application
4) Create a new email with the subject line "Bttn (Order #)" PO
5) Add firstname.lastname@example.org as the recipient
6) Attach your organization's PO
7) Press Send
30-day return policy.
You can request a return up to 30 days after receiving your item. To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
Contact us for any return questions at email@example.com