This is a regulated product and requires a medical license to purchase. Can only be shipped to CA, NV, and AZ.
Learn About GenMed Variable Speed Centrifuge
The GenMed Variable Speed Centrifuge is quiet and simple to operate. This device uses centrifugal force to separate various components of a fluid.
GenMed Centrifuge 6 Place Fixed Angle Features:
- 6 Place Fixed Angle Rotor Variable Speed up to 4,000 RPM
- Quiet and simple to operate.
- Variable speed features a color-coded panel for different settings.
- 6 place fixed angled rotor.
- 30 minute timer with bell.
- 300-4,000 RPM
|Number of Places||6 Place|
|Speed of Separation||Variable Speed Up to 4,000 RPM|
|Tubing Angle||Fixed Angle Rotor|
Shipping, Payment, & Returns
Bttn provides free shipping on all of our products. Expected delivery times range from 7-14 business days.
Payments are accepted via card, check, or PO.
If you are paying by check, please promptly send all checks to 146 N Canal St Suite 300, Seattle, WA 98103.
If paying by PO follow the steps below:
1) Ensure that your Purchase Order correctly reflects the order placed on bttnusa.com
2) Download your organization's PO to your computer
3) Open your email application
4) Create a new email with the subject line "Bttn (Order #)" PO
5) Add email@example.com as the recipient
6) Attach your organization's PO
7) Press Send
30-day return policy.
You can request a return up to 30 days after receiving your item. To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
Contact us for any return questions at firstname.lastname@example.org